I found some green label CON poo today!

peppers01

When I first joined LHCF, I heard so much about the green label CON poo, but it seemed everywhere I went only had the blue label. I was in a BSS today to get a relaxer, and stumbled upon the last 5 bottles of it there. :grin:The PJ in me could not pass it up:pant:. So I scooped them and I feel really good.....actually I feel GREAT! :bouncegreThat should last some time. Now I need to join a no buy challenge b/c my spending is ridiculous:perplexed.

LOL, if I were you I'd be feeling great too.

I'm on my last two bottles, hoping I can luck up somewhere.

I found mine in the dollar store. It was the little bitty size, 6 oz or whatever it was...but I've not seen it again. Why is it so hard to find? Is it better than the others?

It's hard to find because I believe it's been discontinued. So when you can find it, get it, cause one day, there will be no more of this great formula.

Yeah everyone who uses it knew it was discontinued. I asked the clerk was it discontinued, she was like I don't know. But I know I was looking for it for so long, so my heart just melted when I saw it.

Sally's still carry the professional liter size. It's the beige bottle with green writing. I stocked up on it last year because I thought the liters would be discontinued too, but they're still available.

They dont sell the professional bottles at my Sallys anymore, I grabbed the last bottle.
But I seen a BSS that had lots of professional 32oz bottles for $9.59, if anyone wants some PM me and maybe I can pick yall some up......

They dont sell the professional bottles at my Sallys anymore, I grabbed the last bottle.
But I seen a BSS that had lots of professional 32oz bottles for $9.59, if anyone wants some PM me and maybe I can pick yall some up......
I have noticed that a lot of BSS still have good stock of CON shampoo;s.
I think it depends on your location,I dont have to panic yet.

I have noticed that a lot of BSS still have good stock of CON shampoo;s.
I think it depends on your location,I dont have to panic yet.
See Sallys in my main gal and I dont mess around on her, but since I went in that regular BSS I was impressed. I guess I can use CON Green longer that I thought:rolleyes:

Back