On the fence with CON Green label

All hail the mighty CON Green Lable. I will travel all of H-Town for the original formula. I alternate this with Aphogee Deep Moisture Shampoo but I love the CON...Im looking for a new shampoo to take Aphogee's place. I clarify once a month...

I loved CON for my relaxed hair. Unfortunately, my natural hair is really sensitive to cones and will act "funny" and become more dry when cones are applied. A couple summers ago, I was using CON a couple times a week, and I noticed that my curls didn't clump as much as it usually does. My hair didn't go back to normal until I stopped the CON and went back to non-cone products (with the exception of Fantasia IC gel).

This is my shampoo crush:lachen:. I detangle with this in the shower. Love it.

Okay, I tried it again yesterday. I tried diluting it some, and it worked great. It didn't detangle as easy, but my hair felt moisturized without the feel of a lot of build-up. Thanks for the idea Hairbella and JJamiah. :yep:

Glad you found a way to make it work for you Twana. I am a die-hard, till-the-end, come hell or high water CON user. When it was being discontinued I bought 8 bottles. And when all those bottles were done I just had to go to the new one because even the new formula has outperformed every shampoo I have EVER used.

My hair is literally addicted to CON - best shampoo and moisturizing conditioner for me. I have found, however, that I don't need to clarify as often with the new formula. Not sure what that's about.....

Back