I found my cure for hair FLYAWAYS!!!!

krikit96

I found it! It's the John Frieda Secret Weapon cream! I put it on this morning and you would never know that I had those pieces of hair that are on top of my head that stick straight up because of old damage and breakage!!!

Even on the sides, I'm wearing my hair straight back, and it's out today...the hair in front of and above my ears usually sticks straight out like I've been shocked or something... this stuff is the BOMB!!!! Here is a pic:

http://mp.hairboutique.com/_images/products/Secret_weapon_350.jpg

I am using a small little sample that came from my trial size frizz-ease. I am DEFINITELY going to buy the bigger product TODAY!!!! WooHOO!!!!!!!

When I posted pics in my last thread when I followed Sylver2's tutorial, I was asking this question about flyaways!!!! I FOUND THE CURE!!!! I hope it works for you ladies too!

Is there ANYBODY else out there that can attest to the wonderfulness of this secret weapon product? :look:

I CAN'T be the only person that has used this with great results... or the only person who has used it period...

Come on ladies!!!! :feedback:

i cant. but i know john frieda is the truth because i use his Curly conditioner when doing wng and it keeps the hair shiny and extra curly so im sure this works

I really wanna try this for when I flat iron... I HATE flyaways!
Does this have heat protectant in it?

I really wanna try this for when I flat iron... I HATE flyaways!
Does this have heat protectant in it?

I do not believe you are supposed to flat iron with this product on your hair. The directions state:

Apply to dried hair. Rub a small amount of creme into palms. Pull through hair, concentrating on ends where hair is driest. Then, smooth hands lightly over surface. Use more to tame your trouble spots. Reapply, as needed.

Even now, 5 hours later, I still don't see not ONE little flyaway up there!!!:grin:

John Frieda products are staples for me. I haven't tried anything from this line that has not worked. I love the frizz cream and the daily moisturizer. I use it almost everday. I also use the finishing cream and this stuff is not expensive at all and I can find in any drug store.

^^^^^

Exactly what products have you used?

Sorry so late, I just saw this. LOL! Anyhow I use the daily nourishment leave in (this is the ultimate moistuizer for my fine hair), the serum, Fizz ease heat defeat, straight fixation smoothing creme(perfect for frizzy ends), secret weapon flawless finishing creme(i use as a moisturizer and to tame flyaways), the blowdry spray (can't think of the name), and the clear shine glosser.

I love the fact that I don't have to go far to get the best products for my hair. I usually buy at CVS and I'm always getting coupons. This stuff is not expensive at all.

Yes I'm officially a JF fanatic!

I am gonna have to try some of these products. I bought another one, I can't think if the name of it, I'm gonna have to come back and post again what the name of it is... I'm gonna try it this weekend...

Back