I found an olive oil conditioner better than ORS replenishing Pak!

Blaque*Angel

Hey ladies :wave:

I was complaining to my auntie (who has the most softest 4b natural hair) about ORS Replenishing pak, that it is far too small...

she says she does not use it anymore because of the size but found an alternative which was reccomended by an asian woman.

i went out and bought it yesterday and used it last night...all i can say is "WOW" my hairs never been so soft.

the name: ORGANIC APHRODITE OLIVE OIL STEAMING CONDITIONER

gives maximum growth and strengthens damaged hair

INSTRUCTIONS: use after washing and conditioning, cover head with plastic cap for 30 minutes, then rinse out....you wont be dissapointed!

PRICE: £6/ $12 A TUB (1000ML)

Ingredients: water,glycerin,herbal extracts, aloe vera,polysorbate 20 peg,glyceryl cocoate, quartenium 32,ginseng,rosemary,irish moss, olive oil, citric acid,

Oh i've seen that one, i've always wondered about, i may give it a try one day after i've used up all my other products, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Y'all just evil for this yuh know?!

We here in the US and y'all just teasing us man! NOt cool! *shakes finger*
Now I'm going to have hunt this thing down

trinidarkie1 said:
Y'all just evil for this yuh know?!

We here in the US and y'all just teasing us man! NOt cool! *shakes finger*
Now I'm going to have hunt this thing down

Far real dough !!!

I saw that site too when I did a search on google. there was one site that seemed to have info on it and the site was down. I'm not gonna sleep now :lol:

wantlonghealthyhair said:
i am not sure, i purchased it at my local BSS. it is really worth the money, A big tub.:)
by any chance could you take a picture of the tub... if you cant could you describe the tub.
TIA x

Naturaline:

I do not have a digital camera, the tub is light green, the writing dark green, hope that helps somehow!

Trinidarkie:

lol,... sorry girl
but it is usually us UK girls searching high and low for products that are only available in the USA only

Den1:

give it a try ;)

Maybe someone can mix their own conditioner......

Hey ladies :wave:

I was complaining to my auntie (who has the most softest 4b natural hair) about ORS Replenishing pak, that it is far too small...

she says she does not use it anymore because of the size but found an alternative which was reccomended by an asian woman.

i went out and bought it yesterday and used it last night...all i can say is "WOW" my hairs never been so soft.

the name: ORGANIC APHRODITE OLIVE OIL STEAMING CONDITIONER

gives maximum growth and strengthens damaged hair

INSTRUCTIONS: use after washing and conditioning, cover head with plastic cap for 30 minutes, then rinse out....you wont be dissapointed!

PRICE: £6/ $12 A TUB (1000ML)

Ingredients: water,glycerin,herbal extracts, aloe vera,polysorbate 20 peg,glyceryl cocoate, quartenium 32,ginseng,rosemary,irish moss, olive oil, citric acid,

Hi Wantlonghealthyhair,
on your recommendation I bought and tried this after a protein treatment. Its great. When I washed it out it had a low lather and my hair felt clean and moisturised. I have often seen this product, but did not buy it, I have enough products!

I am going to try it for CW.

Thanks again,
MeechUK

MeechUK said:
Hi Wantlonghealthyhair,
on your recommendation I bought and tried this after a protein treatment. Its great. When I washed it out it had a low lather and my hair felt clean and moisturised. I have often seen this product, but did not buy it, I have enough products!

I am going to try it for CW.

Thanks again,
MeechUK

It really is good isn't it?definetly a staple for me, my hair is so more softer and managable now.:)

yeh i saw these prducts at the hair show. the ingredients look promising.

i saw sum excellent natural oils for like £2 and Aphrodite Hair Medicine with plenty of goodies in.

Somebody please send me a PM when you figure out how to order it. If you get in contact with the distributor and need a minimum number (say 10) to get them to ship over here, you can put me down for at least one tub, okay?

Thanks.:)

Kimberly said:
Somebody please send me a PM when you figure out how to order it. If you get in contact with the distributor and need a minimum number (say 10) to get them to ship over here, you can put me down for at least one tub, okay?

Thanks.:)

Yeah, Me too! The BSS I saw it at a few months ago no longer carries it:mad:. I really want to try it and I'm willing to order in bulk.

It really is good isn't it?definetly a staple for me, my hair is so more softer and managable now.:)

Hi Wantlonghealthyhair,
I like the fact that it does not contain any protein but still manages to leave my hair silky and moisturised after a protein treatment, which can be very drying. Definitely a staple for me. I notice that they also have a mayonnaise version!

Thanks again for your recommendation,
MeechUK

Honi said:
That olive oil/honey concoction sounds divine. I'm gonna have to try this!

I think I will try this out too.

Rosemary Honey Hair Conditioner
This recipe is courtesy of www.honey.com National Honey Board
honey_homemade.jpg
homemade_oil.jpg
homemade_ess_oil.jpg
The extremes of heat and cold we endure throughout winter can make even the greatest of hair look and feel like straw. This nourishing conditioner blends honey for shine; olive oil for moisture and essential oil of rosemary to stimulate hair growth.​
  • 1/2 cup Honey​
  • 1/4 cup warmed Olive oil (2T for normal to oily hair)​
  • 4 drops of essential oil of Rosemary​
  • 1 tsp. Xanthum gum (available in health food stores)​
Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour into a clean plastic bottle with a tight fitting stopper or lid.
Apply a small amount at a time to slightly dampened hair. Massage scalp and work mixture through hair until completely coated. Cover hair with a warm towel (towel can be heated in a microwave or dryer) or shower cap; leave on to nourish and condition for 30 minutes. Remove towel or shower cap; shampoo lightly and rinse with cool water. Dry as normal and enjoy shinier, softer and healthier hair the natural way.

Letitia said:
I think I will try this out too.

Rosemary Honey Hair Conditioner

This recipe is courtesy ofwww.honey.com National Honey Board
honey_homemade.jpg
homemade_oil.jpg
homemade_ess_oil.jpg

The extremes of heat and cold we endure throughout winter can make even the greatest of hair look and feel like straw. This nourishing conditioner blends honey for shine; olive oil for moisture and essential oil of rosemary to stimulate hair growth.​

• 1/2 cup Honey​
  • 1/4 cup warmed Olive oil (2T for normal to oily hair)​
  • 4 drops of essential oil of Rosemary​
  • 1 tsp. Xanthum gum (available in health food stores)​

sounds and looks devine.....i WILL be trying this ASAP :D THANX

MeechUK said:
Hi Wantlonghealthyhair,
I like the fact that it does not contain any protein but still manages to leave my hair silky and moisturised after a protein treatment, which can be very drying. Definitely a staple for me. I notice that they also have a mayonnaise version!

Thanks again for your recommendation,
MeechUK

You're welcome darling :) Happy Hair Growing ;)

:rosebud:

Back