I found ALOE VERA OIL & I think...

moriahar

I'm in love! :D
This is a blended oil of Aloe Vera Oil, Vitamin E and Castor Oil. Its freggin AWESOME!!!
Its SUPER LIGHT and absorbs right into Hair and Skin leaving ZERO greasy feel - making you feel like butter! I got it at the bbs right by the checkout counter.
Has anyone else tried this or something similar?
This stuff rocks!!! Its definitely gonna be a staple? :D

I bought a small bottle of JASON brans aloe vera oil from GNC and it seemed so concentrated and expensive that I didn't even think about using it in my hair. I mixed it with other oils and used it on my face.

I'll have to post the pic tomorrow from work as I'm posting from my phone right now.
As for the brand, its by "NATURAL PRODUCTS,INC" out of College Point, NY
Its VERY genaric looking. But I LOVE IT! It leaves my hair and skin feeling like a cross between BUTTER and VELVET!!!

I bought a small bottle of JASON brans aloe vera oil from GNC and it seemed so concentrated and expensive that I didn't even think about using it in my hair. I mixed it with other oils and used it on my face.

I'm not sure who this Natural Products, Inc is but the oil comes in a 1.25oz bottle for a dollar. But I assume the JASON is probably a better quality and as you stated more concentrated.

I'm back with PICTURES :click:

picture.php

picture.php

^^^ Sorry its so blurry. I can't get my digi cam to sync to my puter, so I had to use my phone.

Back