I FLAT-IRONED MY HAIR (TONS OF PICS)

Do I need to trim the ends

• Heck Yes!

Votes: 32 35.2%
  • Heck No!

Votes: 59 64.8%

• Total voters
Your hair looks FABULOUS!!!

You don't need to trim just yet, maybe a little dusting...If you do trim, take off only a half an inch:ohwell:

Don't trim if you don't have to...when you are natural (4a/4b), no matter how much you trim, if u just blow dry with a normal comb attachment and flat iron your ends will always look like that. You have to use a round or paddle brush with your blow dryer to straighten your ends out. When I first started straightening, I learned the hard way and kept trimming and trimming and wondered how come my ends kept looking like that. I finally invested in a hot air brush (just for my ends) which cut down on manipulation.

That's great progress girl!! I agree, wait on the trim, just keep up the DC's focus on your ends, keep them moist and sealed!! Way to go!

Hey sweetie,

Your hair looks awesome! Congrats on the growth! I voted no to cutting the ends b/c I would moisturize them and see how that helps. Now spill it with the weave install missy

At the length where you are, your ends are probably just dry. Moisturize them often and they should look and feel better the next time you straighten.

:look:
image.php
I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT..... YOU LOOK LIKE A YOUNGER HOLLY ROBINSON PETE HERE. VERY PRETTY FACE.

ur hair looks good to me. Just baby those ends and you're good. Your natural hair color is fab by the way.

Back