I finally did something!! Pics inside

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
Well this is my first wash and go. I don't think I really like it because its so short looking and even though its real it looks kinda fake, but its a style I finally have that I can do without heat for the summer. There are lots of little curls. I used HE LTR conditioner and Eco styler gel. Please let me know what you think. Should I pick it out? I spent all weekend trying out styles and I am excited this is the first thing that works!
Please forgive the worst pictures ever.:ohwell:
032910133313-vi.jpg

032910133507-vi.jpg

032910133706-vi.jpg

oh yeah and check out my siggy 2nd photo is curly one year ago.
And does any one know what type hair this is? I think I'm a 4 something

Last edited:
I think it looks good.:yep: What product did you use, if any? Are you happy with it?

I used HE LTR and ecostyler gel. I don't really like it which stinks because I really want to. But I think it looks fake, like I just stuck it on top of my head. I am happy it still curls though I was worried about heat damage. LOL I plan to try the cherry lola method to see if that helps with the frizz and maybe it will hang more and I will like it better.

Arosieworld, you are such a pretty girl you look great in all your pictures! I do think it would help to shape your hair though, so it's not so flat on the top. When my hair was that length I'd use a scarf & pat it into shape.

It looks nice. Doesn't look fake to me. Looks like you're either 3C/4A or 4A.

Your hair has really grown! :yep:

Your hair is so pretty.
My hair looks exactly like yours, shape and everything.
I had my last relaxer in 11/08, the same time that you had your BC.
It looks like we have similar length and shrinkage.
I think I will flat iron and trim to give my coily hair some shape.
Your hair type may be a 4a/3c but I'm no expert.
Either way it's gorgeous.

You hair is cute, but whatever you do DON'T PICK IT OUT!! I mean you can if you want an afro, but if you want to keep the curls defined with the wash and go look, it's best to not even touch your hair. I think it would be cute if you tried to pin the front part up/back or put it in a puff. Get creative with different styles and like someone else said scarves and other hair accessories. You'll find a style that's perfect for you.

You hair is cute, but whatever you do DON'T PICK IT OUT!! I mean you can if you want an afro, but if you want to keep the curls defined with the wash and go look, it's best to not even touch your hair. I think it would be cute if you tried to pin the front part up/back or put it in a puff. Get creative with different styles and like someone else said scarves and other hair accessories. You'll find a style that's perfect for you.

ITA, was thinking the same thing. You have a great curl definition that you can do a lot of fun, creative styles with it. :happydance: Play with it and you'll find a style you like and get used to styling your wash n gos. I think it looks great, just needs your own taste of "funk" to it. :lachen:You can rock this just as hard as your fly bald style.

Back