**I DID MY TWIST**(pics inside)

Great job!!!!:up: Next time I do mine, I think I will try the hair you used. I like your length, it's not too long!!!!:look:

Those twists are so pretty. You did a great job. My daughter is natural and I have been experimenting with low maintainance styles. I like the shine of yours. What prods did you use?

They look really good and neat kittenz. I'm thinking of doing some for the first time, my mom normally does twists my hair, but i keep procrastinating with it :ohwell:

Your twist are very pretty.
I did mine about a week ago and next time I think I will soak them in some oil and water I am trying to think of a way to do this while these are in....Any suggestions.

This was my first time and I didn't think I could do them I just kept on trying at the park while the rest of my family was in the pool having fun playing. I WAS TWISTING AWAY and it only took me like 4 1/2 hours.

I just wish this hair was a bit softer.

:blush3: Thanks again.
To soften the hair I combed grease into each bundle before attaching it. That was the only product I used. A few days later I also washed my entire head with diluted clarifying poo and conditioned. That also made it softer. HTH and thanks so much for the compliment and support.:blush3:

Okay I will try that tonight..Okay maybe not tonight this weekend. I do like them alot and everyone keeps asking me what shop I went to. we just saved ourselves 150 bucks.

Okay I will try that tonight..Okay maybe not tonight this weekend. I do like them alot and everyone keeps asking me what shop I went to. we just saved ourselves 150 bucks.

I know the money was a huge factor for me too. Can you believe I went into a salon and the lady tried to tell me that they start at $250. START!?! $250?!? I was like "Heck No!!".:nono: You did your's really fast. I hope I can get that fast, maybe my 3rd time will be a charm?

Yeah at first I was kinda like what am I doing then I got it and it took no time. This also was my first time doing it so I am shocked I will do this any time now. Next time I will soak the hair before doing them. How many packs did you use. I used 3 1/2 and I cut the hair in half. I am going to try to get my camera today so I can post a pic.

Great I want to see yours too:grin: I used a little more than 2.5 pacs but the first time I used 3 and a bit. I also cut the hair in half it was 16in. Hopefully my hair will be too long soon and I won't be able to cut it in half but I don't think I like the long twist.:ohwell:

Back