I finally decided to come out in the lurker mode

KathyMay

and join this wonderful board and tell you ladies that you have helped me with my hair for the last two months. My name is Kathy and until last August I have been wearing braids off and on for the last ten years. One day I decided that I didnt have the time and energy to sit in the braiding salon anymore so I decided to relax my hair and just wear it out and be sexy. But the stylist I went to used a lot of heat on my hair so it started shedding and breaking closer to my touchup. After reading so much from this board I was able to stop the shredding while looking for a new stylist. Fortunately my best friend lives right around the corner from her stylist and now my hair is left in her hands. Immediately she told me about the weak spots in my hair and what to use on it and she doesnt beleive in using a lot of heat. And she can really do some hair.

I want to say thank you to ladies and I am glad that this board is here without it I wouldnt have my hair.

PS the baggie techinique and LUST are my faves

Hi KathyMay
wave.gif
I'm glad you came out of lurking mode to let us know how things are going for you. Continue to keep us posted and welcome to LHCF!

Hey Kathy
smile.gif
welcome to LHCF. Glad to hear you were able to not only save your hair, but also get it looking fabulous
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Raquel said:
Welcome Kathy,
One quick question, what did the stylist tell you to use on the weak spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the warm welcome. My stylist told to use Fantasia PM treatment. Should I use something else.

Back