I FINALLY CUT AFTER 2 YEARS...(pics)

moni_kerr

I went from below brastrap to..barely arm pit! I like the shape though, the layers really brought out my curls. WELP I won't be cutting again for a ONG LONG LONG time lol

before
3-th.jpg

after
hair-vi.jpg

heres what I wanted
l_00237ad0365491ae2c15c1893d8d3c95.jpg

Last edited:
I went from below brastrap to..barely arm pit! I like the shape though, the layers really brought out my curls. WELP I won't be cutting again for a ONG LONG LONG time lol

before
3-th.jpg

after
hair-vi.jpg

heres what I wanted

wowwww your hair looks nice!!! love it you rock that fierce color and haircut!!! it looks good on u and totally complement your face!!! i loooove it!:yep:

Thank you all!!

It looks GREAT!!!! I can see how you might have "cutter's remorse" though...
Yes lol unfortunately I get it EVERY TIME! Because every few months I think to myself.."if I didn't cut my hair that ONE time..it would be 3 inch longer than now.."
But I'll rock it while I wait out the grow out again lol..I should have just told her to layer up the sides though

Wow! I love your hair!!! It always looks really shiny and healthy. We seem to have similar textures. Is your regime still the same as the one in your fotki?

THANK YOU ALL! You are all helping with thee cutters remorse lol

Wow! I love your hair!!! It always looks really shiny and healthy. We seem to have similar textures. Is your regime still the same as the one in your fotki?
mmm..I think so..I wash once a week, deep cond. twice a week, and cowash in between. I use cheapy cond. to moisturize and that's it. simple simple:rolleyes:

THANK YOU ALL! You are all helping with thee cutters remorse lol

mmm..I think so..I wash once a week, deep cond. twice a week, and cowash in between. I use cheapy cond. to moisturize and that's it. simple simple:rolleyes:

Thanks Moni_kerr, im trying to figure out a regime to make my hair more healthy atm its so dull and dry. Keeping it simple is how i like to do it :yep: but i definitely need to DC more.

before
3-th.jpg

after
hair-vi.jpg

heres what I wanted

Why'd you want her look? Your hair grew out of your scalp. She bought hers at the BSS!:look:

Back