I feel like a Chickenhead?!!

itismehmmkay

:ohwell:

So, I got a haircut to even out the breakage that I had in my crown area. The breakage was from an overprocessed retouch session done by me. Whatever the case...the breakage was alot more than I thought and my hair looks crazy in the back. :cry:

I'm seriously thinking of just doing a phony-pony for a while. Any other tips (besides a wig and braids)??

Don't worry about it. I am sure it is not as bad as you think. It is a shock to you right now. If you want something until it grows out try a fall. I use them all the time to give my hair a rest from styling all the time. In no time your hair will be thriving. Keep your head up girl!:)

Thanks for reply, girly. And yes, I'm currently wearing a customized phony-bun. It'll not only keep my hands out of my hair, but my mind off of it, too. :yep:

I am currently wearing a fall that is about the length of my own hair. This allows me to protect and baggy my hair underneath.

Photos are in the link in my siggy:)

itismehmmkay said:
Thanks for reply, girly. And yes, I'm currently wearing a customized phony-bun. It'll not only keep my hands out of my hair, but my mind off of it, too. :yep:

How did you go about getting a customized one??

Back