I feel guilty.. I wanna try Hairveda... HELP

Tamrin

unapologetic
I want to treat my hair to Hairveda. Please recommend something full of moisture.

I got a Dominican blowout on friday. I have not been to the salon in almost a year (don't remember exact date). My stylist was great. Not one complaint about my 6 months plus NG. She encourages stretching and DCing. She even used heat protectant without me asking. But I can still smell burned hair. I use heat 2 to 3 times a year. I feel bad.

The Whipped Cream and SitriNillah Deep Conditioner are wonderful. I use the Whipped Cream on my NG and the combs just glides through my coarse 4a hair. The Deep Conditioner leaves my hair UNBELIEVABLY soft. To die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know you need to go read the HairVeda thread that is 7346686 pages long!

Gir,l I'm not touching that with a 10 foot poll.:lachen::lachen: I know yes reading is fundamental yada yada. This girl is not hooked on phonics tonight. I need advice.

The Whipped Cream and SitriNillah Deep Conditioner are wonderful. I use the Whipped Cream on my NG and the combs just glides through my coarse 4a hair. The Deep Conditioner leaves my hair UNBELIEVABLY soft. To die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PJ in me is looking at my paypal balance right now. I need stuff.

I'd so like to try those produts but I am afraid of the 10000 page thread too :) I just dont know where to start ...

Okay I'm probably not the best person to be telling you what to buy bc I nearly own her entire product line so I am biased but I would suggest the following:

Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Masque
Moist Condition 24/7
Cocasta & Shikaki Oil
Vatika Frosting

Her Vatika Frosting has really helped my hair. I used it everday. I also like her Moist Pro Conditioner. It gets your hair strong and very moisturize, its like the perfect balance of moisure and protein and leave it really managable. Her Alma Creme Rinse is good to cleanse your scalp if you are a frequent cowasher, like myself. It leaves the hair soft and clean your scalp without having that stripped feeling. Those are my stables from Hairveda Hair line.

Okay I'm probably not the best person to be telling you what to buy bc I nearly own her entire product line so I am biased but I would suggest the following:

Moist Condition 24/7
Cocasta & Shikaki Oil
Vatika Frosting
ITA - I love all of those. If you like to co-wash frequently, I think the 24/7 would be excellent to help with moisture.

Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Masque- LOVE IT
Moist Condition 24/7
Cocasta & Shikaki Oil_ LOVE IT
Vatika Frosting

THe other two, not so much... Every product is not for every head. That being said, the Sitri DC was the only poo or condish that I liked. The others were too thin for my thick hair. I also like the green tea moisterizer and whipped gelly holding gel. Its so gentle, I can use it on my 3 yr DD.
HTH

The PJ in me is looking at my paypal balance right now. I need stuff.

:look::drunk::spinning::nono::yep:

Moist Condition 24/7
Cocasta & Shikaki Oil
Vatika Frosting

I currently have all 4 of these...I'm rationing out the oil & the 24/7 condish.

I used up the sitrinillah last night....

what's a girl to do?!?!?!

I think moisture is Hairveda's specialty, but my particular favorites:

Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Masque--will moisturize your hair like nobody's business. Follow the instructions, don't use heat with it, and my own added advice---> comb it through!

Moist Condition 24/7 is also a nice dose of moisture, but lighter than the Sitrinillah

My hair loves the green tea butter. No need to seal when using it either.
I recently noticed that my hair needs a bit more of the Whipped Cream, follow that with some Vatika Frosting and OMG!!!! Heavens gates open up:grin:

The Sitrinillah and Moist 24/7 are the best when it comes to moisture.

I would recommend all of her conditioners and oils:lick:

No matter what you try yo cant go wrong.

i have almost everything she makes. my faves are:
vatika frosting- i have been using this every night and i love it. it makes my hair so soft and shiny and it seems to be getting darker
cocasta oil- lovee this stuff. it moisturizes the hair like no other oil i've ever used
whipped gelly-holds my edges down without making them hard
whipped cream- i love this stuff but i tend to use it more during the summer when i wear a wet bun. i have a full bottle and dont know if it will last until summer.

Ok for real for real...I'm buying something today. I keep getting whiffs of my hair (have 24/7 condish) and it smells heavenly...and I'm almost out!
So I need to get more of that and cocasta oil...

Ok for real for real...I'm buying something today. I keep getting whiffs of my hair (have 24/7 condish) and it smells heavenly...and I'm almost out!
So I need to get more of that and cocasta oil...
and vatika. make sure you get the vatika :drunk:

Back