I feel bald after my cut/trim...

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay, I'm being a bit dramatic with the title... I dunno, maybe I'm PMSing... but I need a cyber-hug! After my big trim to get rid of my dead ends, my hair WAS nice... but I don't think so anymore:nono: It's too short!! I feel like I can't do anything with it. Because I wanted to get all of my damaged ends cut, that meant I had to get my layers cut back in... I hate it!!:cry: I tried to be a big girl about this and feel like it's what I needed... and it is what I needed, but now my hair's ruined:sad: I can't do my cute (w/ my real hair) updos anymore because my layers **** it up! My hair's too short and I can't even get a decent ponytail... I have a crackhead ponytail:wallbash: and if I do a loose ponytail, the top of my hair keeps coming out of it and the hair that sticks out of the ponytail looks thin and raggedy because of these damn layers. I am so not happy right now. The worst part is it's no one's fault but my own. My stylist does and did a great job on my hair... and she did exactly what I asked her to do. But I feel limited in my styling options at home now:sad: I feel so discouraged right now... this sux:ohwell:

:bighug:
I'm sorry you're having second thoughts about you trim, but I'm sure you will get used to your new length in no time. I still can't get a pony or a bun yet either, lets grow our hair out together. :yep: (((hugs)))

Dont make me come knock on your door (i know how to use mapquest and philly work traffic is ova) with some half wigs and make you snap out of it! Pull it together! YOU ARE FAB! It's just one of those days sweety (read my journal entry). You know your hair will bounce back to what you find pleasing. It's ok, let it out, then let it go. :yep: Work those layers! Then come back and laugh at this post when you do a progress pic post of your hair creeping down your back that will make us all jealous!

Just remember howeasy it will be to run a comb thru it with out hearing the sound of hair snaping. and the feel of those snags, You will feel the difference
and it looks better with out those split ends...

I agree with Hairmaster. Think about how much easier it will be to comb through it and how much healthier your ends look.

awwww sweetie, don't feel bad!!! U did a good thing!!!!

:bighug:

I just recently had a about an 1 1/2 cut and believe me my heart was a lil heavy, but I have noticed that when I get my ends trim, within 4-6 weeks, my hair is back to the original length and is much healthier!!!

Jus give it some time :drunk:

Cid~

Thanks for the encouragement and hugs ladies... I know yall would understand. Could you imagine me telling someone IRL that... they would probably tell me to man up or something:grin:. :grouphug2::urock: Ladies and :thankyou::yep:

Your hair is beautiful no little trim can change that :yep:
Awww, thank you so much! I need to find somegthing to do with this stuf... a good protective style that won't look sloppy with these darn layers... I'll find something.

We know you'll get your creativity flowing for styles to compliment that beautiful hair...and we won't have to wait long!! :hug2:

Back