I ended my transitioning journey

GodMadeMePretty

I just got tooooo frustrated with the two textures. Sorry guys.

I'm out of the transitioners club and INTO THE NATURAL CLUB. :D

Yayyyyyyy for ME!!! I'll have my husband take a picture of my BANGIN' braidout tonight and post. The BEST my hair has EVER looked with a braidout since this transition.

I'm so happy, so very happy!! I'm luving it!!!

My hair looks so doggone good, I can hardly believe it.

:dance7:

Doing the happy dance!!!!!

Congratulations, good luck on your natural hair journey. Knowledge is power. I just joined the transitioners club and you just graduated:)

Congratulations on your BC:bouncy:!!!! I know your hair looks great; i cant wait to see your pics :). Welcome to the natural side :bdance:!!! -- jainygirl

Thanks, ladies. It feels sooooo good. I can't believe how freeing it is. And not having two textures to comb - it seems like my comb-outs just got easier. I think that's the key to my not slapping a relaxer back in. The ends were tangling so bad that I started to think - "bad relaxer, bad relaxer. stupid anemic ends. ugh, I can't WAIT until these things come off." It took me 3 chops to get them all, but I got them.

Curlycrly, I didn't think about posting in the gallery. I may try that too.

I'm so excited!!!

GodMadeMePretty said:
I just got tooooo frustrated with the two textures. Sorry guys.

I'm out of the transitioners club and INTO THE NATURAL CLUB. :D

Yayyyyyyy for ME!!! I'll have my husband take a picture of my BANGIN' braidout tonight and post. The BEST my hair has EVER looked with a braidout since this transition.

I'm so happy, so very happy!! I'm luving it!!!

My hair looks so doggone good, I can hardly believe it.

:dance7:

Doing the happy dance!!!!!
Doing the happy dance for you :dance7: :band2:
Congratulations! I know you will only grow to love your hair more and more.

chocolate01 said:
Congratulations, I can't wait to be doing the happy dance!!!
Hey Choc - Will you share your password so we can check out your pics? Can't wait to see them!

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought you had relaxed your hair! :grin:

Congrats on being completely natural! Enjoy! :woot:

Back