I Don't Understand These Men....

BGT

....who are dang near 30 years and don't know how to kiss! How you coming at me with your eyes and mouth open and tongue out and get disappointed that I stopped kissing you after 4 seconds?

Just a vent after this weekend's dates. :nono:

That's true irony of males: some attempt to act all macho and want us to believe that they can do EVERYTHING. The truth always comes out because an actor can only play a game for so long.

All of us are weak/strong in many ways, there's no need to perpetrate.

Last edited:
Cheap arse

giphy.gif
Can't kiss did his breath stink too?

giphy.gif

OP, your dating stories give me life! :lol: I once dated this dude who I thought was 29. I found out later that he was really 49 (he looked really young). Anyway, dude couldn't kiss worth a damn. I kept trying to fix the kiss but he's one of those unteachable, think they know everything types so it didn't work. I even tried the lip nibbling thing on him but nada. Worse kiss of my life. No, worse date of my life!! He spent the whole time talking about himself and how awesome he was. Barely asked me about myself. Self-centered to the max. I ghosted him after that. Unfortunately I ran into him a few months later and he wanted an explanation...

OP, your dating stories give me life! :lol: I once dated this dude who I thought was 29. I found out later that he was really 49 (he looked really young). Anyway, dude couldn't kiss worth a damn. I kept trying to fix the kiss but he's one of those unteachable, think they know everything types so it didn't work. I even tried the lip nibbling thing on him but nada. Worse kiss of my life. No, worse date of my life!! He spent the whole time talking about himself and how awesome he was. Barely asked me about myself. Self-centered to the max. I ghosted him after that. Unfortunately I ran into him a few months later and he wanted an explanation...
Can't kiss at 49 the hell :(. He ought to be well seasoned by then.

Reading this makes me want to brush my teeth, tongue, and floss. YUCK!

There's a condition that dogs have that make it look like they're humping the air. Maybe he is a human with this condition. One dollar and twenty cents for a tip? I don't even give a homeless person a dollar! What can one do with ONE MEASLY DOLLAR unless it procreates like Gremlins?! I cannot even imagine the look on your face. And then has the nerve not to know how to kiss?!

Back