I don't think I can airdry...

TrendySocialite

I rollerset my hair last night for church today. It was late and I got sleepy, so I only sat under the dryer for about 25 minutes. I figured I would be cool with it airdrying while I slept. Well, no go...

Woke up and a few were still damp. And the curls didn't last as long today...although it was a rainy day here. But still, I just didn't like the look as compared to when I fully dry under the dryer....which is what I'm doing now.

I rollerset my hair last night for church today. It was late and I got sleepy, so I only sat under the dryer for about 25 minutes. I figured I would be cool with it airdrying while I slept. Well, no go...

Woke up and a few were still damp. And the curls didn't last as long today...although it was a rainy day here. But still, I just didn't like the look as compared to when I fully dry under the dryer....which is what I'm doing now.
What did you set it with? I tried a rollerset last night and let it airdry. what i did was sit under the dryer in the morning after i let it dry that night since most of it was dry. and it turned out fabulous. Better than one with heat IMO. Maybe you should try loosening up the rollers or the ones that are dry, take them out so that the dryer can get the part that isn't dry, dry quicker.

ETA: here is how mine looked.
16ggxer.jpg

2vn0753.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing really was different other than I didn't co-wash before I set. I just wet it and did my normal setting routine.

I guess I should have sat under the dryer this morning (which I ended up doing anyway), but I think I just prefer to sit and allow my hair to get 90-95% dry.

Nothing really was different other than I didn't co-wash before I set. I just wet it and did my normal setting routine.

I guess I should have sat under the dryer this morning (which I ended up doing anyway), but I think I just prefer to sit and allow my hair to get 90-95% dry.

hmm... maybe u added too much product? I don't know. i'm new to the whole airdrying thing myself, but i tried it and it worked. I think u may have to tweak it a little. But whatever you choose is up to you.

Back