I DON'T RELAX MY HAIRRRAH!!!! Funny video

Nah, it's like that when people ask you the same ish over and over, especially when you've said in all catrillion of your videos. I proclaimed loud and clear that I'm not dominican, yet people are STILL asking me if I am lol

That's Andrea, right? I dont even have to click. I can hear her screaming it by reading the title.

She might as well be relaxed though her hair is darn near heat trained.
But I follow her vlogs and think she is lovely.

I'm with you butterfly, that was funny. :) Poor girl, I'm sure it does get annoying being asked the same question over and over and over and over again.

lol she is funny. check out her 'are you a hater' video. loool.

I will, lol. Unfortunately she's gonna hafta develop a thicker skin if she's gonna stay on Youtube. I have never seen such hateful, racist comments that just randomly pop up on videos, just completely unnecessary (I'm speaking in general). I don't follow her so I don't know what set it off - was it the constant questioning or was someone arguing her up and down about her hair type.

Either way, it was funny to me. :lachen:

Yeah, I subscribe to her vids. She probably was frustrated because she gets a lot of dumb comments. Her "Are U A Hater?" video is hilarious.

Nah, it's like that when people ask you the same ish over and over, especially when you've said in all catrillion of your videos. I proclaimed loud and clear that I'm not dominican, yet people are STILL asking me if I am lol

I know. You ain't no Dominican you're Egyptian right :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
OK making a quick exit........................................................

It was kinda funny so I tried to watch one of her other videos. BUT her voice gets on my nerves. :blah: I found myself drawn to random acts of low level violence (like whacking her in back of the head with that part of the hand that hooks perfectly at the base of the skull....and telling her to get over it.)

Recap: Pretty girl, sense of humor, annoying voice, random violence.:lol:

You're not Dominican?!!!!!! You lied to me!!! :nono:
:freakout:

The video was funny. I love her make-up!

i checked out a few othr vids of hers. nice makeup..cute girl..not fond of her hair though. looks frizzy, shaggy sometimes with broken pieces..maybe its the color.
all that heat and straightening..maybe she should just relax her hairrrah!

i checked out a few othr vids of hers. nice makeup..cute girl..not fond of her hair though. looks frizzy, shaggy sometimes with broken pieces..maybe its the color.

LMAO!! :lachen::grin::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
I know that's right!!!

LOL! :lachen: That would just make it worse if it's that damaged. :perplexed

I know she doesn't relax her hair, but there are plenty of people that do and yet their hair remains curly because it is resistant. I think she was peeved because people obviously ask her that question a lot. It was funny, though :grin:.

Back