Hair Wrapping Video

naaturelle

Some posted a video of this girl straightening her hair last night and I was viewing her videos, and came across these hair wrapping videos.

The first video is so funny and cute. And she's only 15! I wish I was this cautious of my hair at 15. I was kind of but I did the BAD things, like using heat EVERY day and not hiding my hair. The second video is a NICE tutorial.

Before this video I thought it was always a hassle to wrap my hair and hated keeping in the pins cause it would hurt when i sleep after awhile but i i never knew about the technique of pulling the pins out like she does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dnZ05nOMw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7zIqnkLb7o

i don't even have to click your link and i bet you are talking about princess nina. I watched that video awhile back. I need to subscribe to her.

Me, too. I enjoy watching her videos. Her hair is amazing and she has an awesome personality. She can sing her butt off, too!

there is another thread going about her flat ironing technique....that wrapping hair video is a great one, especially for ladies with long hair. I posted it in the tutorials thread Tiffers started

yeah um...SO need to get this sound fixed on this dang lap top soo....

but she has some lovely beautiful feature-of-the-month type hair

LOL..this is a good video. She is hilarious! She is so right about not going out with your hair wrapped. I HATE to see that.

Last edited:
LOL, I was JUST watching that video earlier, laughing so loud @ it....shes hilarious, adorably cute too! And love that hair!

Umm she is tooo cute!!! But she has cemented to me that when I get some kids they are not having a computer in their room...lol... You tube will prolly be super crazy by then..

Now back to watching the wrapping video.. The first one was just 3 minutes of her stand up routine..which was cute..lol.

ETA: Why does she use so many clips.. when I had WL hair.. I still only used like 2.. that seems like it would be uncomfortable to sleep on..now I just use one big one..

Last edited:
Back