I don't get it!

tatambabyy

Ok, so I am one of the many that had a bad biotin breakout. I stopped taking it, and struggled for many weeks to get rid of the acne. I began taking ALA and it did help, but the pimples were still visible. At the time I was taking garlic supplements, evening primrose oil, vitamin C, along with the ALA. I ordered GNC ultra nourish hair supplements and decided to stop all other supplements all together. For the past week and a half my skin has finally went back to how it used to be. pimple free! it also feels and looks creamy. I don't know if its the Ultra hair nourish, me cutting out the other supplements, or just a coincidence. I was starting to give up hope in my skin ever going back to normal. Idk what it is but I hope it stays like this!

Last edited:
I started off with 1000mcg and now I'm up to 5000mcg. Did you ever reduce your dosage? I remember you stated that in an earlier thread.

Did you get any growth from it? BTW love your hair in your siggy!!

thank you!
I was going to lower my dosage but then I ordered the GNC ultra nourish and it has 1,200mcgs of biotin and I take it two times a day. I was scared to take it at first but I actually believe this is what cleared my face up. It does have many other supplements in it.
oh and I didn't take biotin long enough to see results. Once the pimples started coming in I left it alone. Now it's just sitting here along with two bottles of vitamin B complex.

Back