I donot know what to do

Naturefreegirl

I feel so alone, and in need of your prayers, so please pray for me. For the past two years I have had major issues with my family, after the pain and hurt that they have caused me I decided to just give everyone their distance because I needed to heal and get my self together. So far the past two years I have pretty much been without my family. All my life I felt like they were never there and took advantage of me because of my kindness, and when they were done with me they turned against me.

Last night my brother started some mess which rocked my world and where I was heading in my life. I was just laying on my coach when I got the phone called , I was in so much shock that I couldnot even get a word out. I feel like just casting them all out of my life for the raft that they are brought to my life.

You cannot change the people around you…but you can change the people you are around

praying for you..I've been there
(((hugs)))))

I understand. I've had to make tough decisions about allowing hellish family member into my life. You can't do it. Your body, from a physiological perspective, doesn't know that the toxic people around you are family members it just knows they are toxic. Pray and stay away. :yep:

:bighug:

Precious One you are not alone. For all of your hurts and for all of your tears, God has one million joys to replace them with. For though you may weep in despair, God has your every care. And indeed He does care for you.

When Jesus died on the cross, the chastisment of your peace, He took upon His shoulders. Know in your heart, that the pain you feel, Jesus paid for it and He did it for Love. His Love for you is carrying all of the weight of your family and any and everything else which has hurt your dear and precious heart. Lean on Him, cry and let His love fill you in all of the empty places and sooth the pain.

God favors you, :yep: Yes precious one, He favors you above all of your hurt and pain. He highly favors you. For you are worth it to Him. So worth it. And you always will be. :love2:

Back