I did the BIG CHOP!!

Sweet1977

Good Evening Everyone,
I went and had the big chop done this afternoon. I thought I would cry and lose it, but it actually feels good. It will take some getting used to, but I feel so empowered.

Attachments

• Big Chop Done - 6-25-09.JPG
    Big Chop Done - 6-25-09.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 6-25-09 Back - Big Chop.JPG
    6-25-09 Back - Big Chop.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Makeup Big Chop - 6-25-09.JPG
    Makeup Big Chop - 6-25-09.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 86
Danigirl,
Thank you! I am so surprised that I didn't freak out when the stylist was cutting my relaxed ends off.

congratulations on your big chop i'm still scared but i gotta do it next summer no one can transition for more than two years thats just scary

trey21: Thank you SO MUCH!

Liberianmami26: I just couldn't take the 2 textures any longer, was driving me nuts. It is an adjustment, but I am liking it so far.

Briagiggles: Thank you!

Danigirl,
Thank you! I am so surprised that I didn't freak out when the stylist was cutting my relaxed ends off.

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Such a weird sensation as the scissors click but also such excitement at the thought of entering a new phase of hair care. I am loving my BC; glad you are feeling the freedom too!

Everyone,
Thank you so much for the kind words and compliments. I went to work today expecting people to say dumb stuff, but I have gotten even more compliments. I have to admit that washing is GREAT! I have alot to learn, but i'm sure it will come to me as I grow with my hair. I feel like a different person.

Back