I did the BC, etc.

oldcrayons

I did the BC on uhh... Let me see... January the 1st, etc. On teh new year! I'm so special :grin: Anyway... I did the BC after four months because I'm too lazy to deal with two textures and because I have no patience. I never had my hair this short either, even when I was a bb so ~beginnings

etc.

1-vi.jpg

My hair is very uneven... but I don't really care :look:

2-vi.jpg

The short hair style works perfectly with my lazy lifestyle

3-vi.jpg

Ignore how psychotic I look here, etc.

5-vi.jpg

omgz, ty for visiting

Congratulations!!!
Did you cut it extra short on purpose? I thought you were transitioning for a year.

Well, as you can see the nape of my neck is the longest at around 3-4", unfortunately my hair was really damaged (I found out when it chopped it off), and the hairline only grew about 0.5" and some parts like the front and the side of my head are just 1", while some are 2". The hairline was especially bare when I did the BC. It was really thin, but it has grown a lot in the past 2 or 3 weeks.

Nah, I just transitioned for four months.

Your texture is beautiful it will look really nice when it grows out.I bced and stayed natural for 3 months I hated my texture it was difficult to deal w/.(Nothing could detangle it for anything and no matter what always dry)

Your hair is gorgeous! Can you please recommend some products? I'm looking to see what products are going to work for me.

Your hair is gorgeous! Can you please recommend some products? I'm looking to see what products are going to work for me.

Hello. I shampoo my hair three times or twice a week with Alverde Naturkosmetik Pflege-Shampoo (Aloe/Hibiskus), then I put Giovanni Direct-Leave in, and I add Long-Aid Activator gel. That is all I use. Sometimes I co-wash with whatever type of Alverde Naturkosmetik conditioner is lying around. I do sometimes put Vaseline in my hair... but rarely. But the one in Österreich is very soft, not at all hard like the one in US. So you just need like a dot of it.

It looks great! How is Austria? :)

I turned into an ice statue when I was in Linz. Frankfurt was horrible, that's for sure. But I am sure you have it worse in Sweden... lol. I love it, that's for sure! I am going to Italy next month for the Venetian carnivale :grin:

I turned into an ice statue when I was in Linz. Frankfurt was horrible, that's for sure. But I am sure you have it worse in Sweden... lol. I love it, that's for sure! I am going to Italy next month for the Venetian carnivale :grin:

Italy will be so nice! :D
I'm glad you've adjusted...people in Off Topic asked where you've gone, but I'm sure you've been busy with school and everything.
Good luck!

Back