I DID IT !!!!!!!!!

SoAnxious12

Hello ladies,
I went to the JcPenny Salon here in Md and I got my hair cut. My hair was about shoulder length and now it's ear length and 100% healthy. Also, my natural hair is almost ear length too. I feel so good because all those dead ends aren't there anymore. Now in July i'm going to get my hair braided then i'll get my hair trimmed again, wait another 2-4 weeks then back to braids. I am too happy! I have healthy hair! YEAH!!!!!

Congrats! I will be getting a haircut pretty soon as well and can't wait.
smile.gif

I recently had a big chop off too, my hair was to the middle of my back and I cut it to the top of my shoulders. My ends were badly damaged from over coloring my hair (something I did myself and will never again!) I couldn't seem to grow the color out all the way so I cut it all out. I know how you feel, its so good to have healthy hair for a change!

I know that feels good. Congrats! I need to muster up the courage to get rid of about 2" myself and I think I want layers too. We'll see.

Thanks a lot ladies! I probably would never cut that much off my hair before. Now I have a new problem, I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Back