I DID IT! full head weave

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
I posted yesterday looking for instructions on a full head weave none on my edges out no net. well i didnt get any responses (that i know of ) but I
figured it out myself i have pics in my fotki this is the bestest protective style i've come across. I have easy access for oiling/MicNit. I pulled some of the weave thru my cornrow then attached some tracks in reverse then flipped the hair to cover the other tracks it sounds easy enough
heres a close up

http://public.fotki.com/msportugal/im_texturized/w3.html

Hey MsPortugal,

Just had a look in your Fotki You done a good job, It looks natural.

I wish I could do my own sew-in weave :p ;)

HHG

How did you get it to look so natural? Cos you know usually you can always see the tracks unless you leave some out

Congratulations on a job well done. I cant do a full weave yet. I'm at week 3 of my sew-in with some out and hoping to go at least 6 weeks, then getting a full weave.
My hairdresser will show me what to do, so I'll definitely be able to copy u and do a good job myself, :lol:

I love the look. I'm very impressed!

Beautiful! It doesn't look like a weave at all. Ooooo, it's so pretty and curly.

Does anyone know where I can get instructions on how to cornrow my hair?

NO Kidding...I never learned this skill. :lol: Now, I need it. I always have to ask someone to do this for me. Though they are happy and willing, I still need to know for those times when our schedules are challenged.

Thank you in advance...so very much.

bmore i think it is water weave or italian water weave the waves are loose and it has a slight curl at the ends

shimmie weave it up has instructions in one of her fotkis i think its #3 but basically its a regular braid done under handed picking up a lil more hair with every time you twist the hair uhhhhhhhhhh get it? LOL

trinie when she hooks it up take tips for me

dimpalz it was all in the pulling some of the hair under the very first cornrow and flipping it back

thanks to everyone who replied i really think i might hit brastrap if i stay on a no manipulation/mtg/mic.nit/vitamine regamine LOL

i probably wont blow dry next time my hair was almost pressed and of course my cornrows were unraveling so this style might not last too long

Last edited:
thanks ladies

i am accepting appointments can you imagine being able to go to the gym sit in the steam room rinse and go

or being able to jump in the pool or beach shower and go this might be a life saver this summer

if i get my braids to lay right i might be able to flatiron it and wear it straight too, i need some more practice though

OMG I just noticed this is a 4star thread its my 1st awww shuckas now

Last edited:
msportugal said:
thanks ambitious luv your color
bluebear the cornrows are the hard part the weaving is a piece of cake

:eek: :eek: :eek: it looks so freekin nice awsome job specially how u manage to do the hairline Msportugal you gotta do mine i fly over your city:lol: lol i let u know if i m in your town its ridiculous how u did that hairline for real you take appointments too i think mid summer i would love to weave my head;) :p :D

Beautiful!!! It looks really neat and pretty! I need step by step detailed instructions. :look: Did you use track hair or loose hair? Did you use a needle and thread? Sorry for all the questions.

msportugal said:
bmore i think it is water weave or italian water weave the waves are loose and it has a slight curl at the ends

shimmie weave it up has instructions in one of her fotkis i think its #3 but basically its a regular braid done under handed picking up a lil more hair with every time you twist the hair uhhhhhhhhhh get it? LOL

trinie when she hooks it up take tips for me

dimpalz it was all in the pulling some of the hair under the very first cornrow and flipping it back

thanks to everyone who replied i really think i might hit brastrap if i stay on a no manipulation/mtg/mic.nit/vitamine regamine LOL

i probably wont blow dry next time my hair was almost pressed and of course my cornrows were unraveling so this style might not last too long

huh? i still dont understand. did u flip the track the opposite way when you started sewing? but anywhoo...

Your hair is FIERCE!!! or en espanol: tu pelo es excelente y bonita y me gusta tu pelo! yo quiero tu pelo para yo.:)

Back