I did all my shopping for the year!!!

achangedlife

A few weeks ago I decided that I was gonna get my product junkism out of the way at the beginning of the year. I have been craving some stuff from Alter Ego and Alfaparf's Yellow line so here's what I got: From AE: Nequal energizing shampoo, Sherique intensive mask and reinforcing cream. Nova leave in conditioner (I already had an 8 oz tube but since I love it so much I bought the liter to last me the year :-)), 3 bottles of the herbal scalp lotion, hasty Lux leave in. From Alfaparf Yellow: Cauterizing reconstructive treatment, Deep weekly hydrate treatment, the normalizing cream rinse to use after my retouch, the shine spray, and the hairdress. The only thing I didn't get of my wish list is AE rebalancing cream cause it wasn't on the site, plus I'm still trying to find a good styling aid for my daughter. I don't intend on doing any more shopping for the rest of year, especially since I already had a hell of a stash before this, lol.

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

I haven't tried everything but of what I did try here are my favs; AE: Spherique intensive mask (melts my hair), Nova leave in conditioner. . The shampoo is OK, it washes well with one lather. I was expecting a tingling sensation since it says energizing but there is none. I'm not sure if the Sherique reinforcing cream strengthened my hair, it didn't seem any stronger but it didn't do any damage either, I felt more of a difference when I used their ceramide mask that I bought from the BSS. The Herbal Ego drops I bought for my daughter, haven't had it long enough to tell a difference, although I've been using Cren on myself for about 5wks. I retouched 3 and a half wks ago and I would say that I already have about 5 wks worth of newgrowths. From Alfaparf Yellow: I like the shine spray (makes my hair soft and is as light as oil sheen but in a spray bottle, gives a natural shine), the weekly deep treatment (thought this was a conditioner but it's a leave in, felt like I had put oil on my hair but they're was no greasy aftermath, just soft, moisturized hair.) The cauterizing treatment (this did more for my daughter then me but perhaps she needed it more, it definitely strengthened her hair, definitely need a moisturizing conditioner afterwards) I was kinda disappointed with the hairdress, I was expecting a cream but it's a grease, it's not too heavy though and it does soften the hair.

A few weeks ago I decided that I was gonna get my product junkism out of the way at the beginning of the year. I have been craving some stuff from Alter Ego and Alfaparf's Yellow line so here's what I got: From AE: Nequal energizing shampoo, Sherique intensive mask and reinforcing cream. Nova leave in conditioner (I already had an 8 oz tube but since I love it so much I bought the liter to last me the year :-)), 3 bottles of the herbal scalp lotion, hasty Lux leave in. From Alfaparf Yellow: Cauterizing reconstructive treatment, Deep weekly hydrate treatment, the normalizing cream rinse to use after my retouch, the shine spray, and the hairdress. The only thing I didn't get of my wish list is AE rebalancing cream cause it wasn't on the site, plus I'm still trying to find a good styling aid for my daughter. I don't intend on doing any more shopping for the rest of year, especially since I already had a hell of a stash before this, lol.

where did you buy all of your goodies from?

*sux teef* Quit playin! Once a PJ, always a PJ. You just gave yourself permission to get your shop on. But to not buy anything else for the rest of the year and you PJ like that?

GIFSoup

Nah. I'm just playing. But it will be interesting to see if you that got all the pjism out of your system. I'll be watching you in 2012. *squints* :grin:

Lol, trust me I've been tempted already, I'll pick something up and put it back in the shelf, lol.

Back