I did a rollerset using big rollers

DangerouslyShy

And than I blew it out a little bit using a smaller sized round ceramic bristle brush....

This is my second time doing this, It turned out better this time....

Im still kinda self concious about wearing my hair without weave or a piece, because my right side in the middle is shorter, from breakage due to the perm. color I put on it last year....

I think i just feel self concious with shorter hair, longer hair hides my broad shoulders...:lol:

Does it look ok?

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/growth_challenge/rollerset_2/

Im trying to get used to a shorter length because I have been wearing weaves for SOOOO long trying to get my hair healthy and longer....

what do you think?

Your hair looks great!!! Its so nice and thick....don't wear ma piece! you don't need it...I don't think any of us need to ;) you have beautiful hair

OMG! I so feel you on having withdrawal symptoms from wearing weaves but TRUST ME when I say this . . . YOUR HAIR LOOKS GEORGEOUS!!! So, so thick and healthy. Go on with your bad self! Show off all that hard work.

Do tell . . . what have you been doing? I've got my eye on you. You are my new inspiration!!!

Stay away from the piece!! The set came out great and if you continue on your routine, you'll be back to normal.
Congrats!!

Your hair looks nice ! You have perfected your rollerset ! That is sooo great---I wish my rollersets would do this. Keep up the good work :)

DS you've been wearing weaves? Why? :confused: You and your hair are very pretty! Toss the piece and sport it girl.
You can see by my post statistics and join date that I do not post much so obviously I felt I had to tell you how lovely your hair looked and to please have no worries about it whatsoever. It's gorgeous.

What's up girl. Your hair looks so good. I am so glad you made this much progress. Thick and bouncy, Nice....!!!

Wow DS, I must have missed something. I didn't realize that you cut your hair. It looks great, nonetheless. I also never realized how absolutely gorgeouos you are :shocked:

Ok you need to quit. Your hair is the bomb. And it's growing! I remember seeing the pic in the red top and it wasn't this long. Congratulations! :)

cupcake said:
Ok you need to quit. Your hair is the bomb. And it's growing! I remember seeing the pic in the red top and it wasn't this long. Congratulations! :)

Lol thanks girl. Yes my hair was JACKED up, the front was all tore up and way shorter than the back, 3 inches in some areas in the front. that dag on permanent color:mad: !!! wont be doing that again.

Webby I didnt cut my hair I had to use smaller rollers in the back because my hair is still an two or three inches shorter in the front still, the bang area just seems to never grow so im not even going to talk about that.

But dag if my whole head could be the same length as my nape, and he hair in the middle I would be sooo happy....lol

Thanks for all the support im wearing my own hair to work, they are all like oh you cut your hair ...I love it... Im like no i was wearing a weave. loool:lachen: :look:

chrisandter said:
Ok DS, tell me how you did it, step by step. Looks awesome.

No problem Chris!! What I did was I rinsed my hair, slapped some BBD STRETCH creme on it, combed it through, than I put some serum on, sectioned it off into three sections, put the two side sections up in claw clips, worked on the middle section, i rolled the first two sections forward so it lays over my face, and than the rest i rolled backwards, than I clipped them together. I used 2 inch magnetic rollers, end papers and those little two prong clips. Int the back I used one inch rollers. I let it air dry, took each section out than used the round brush and blew it out a little, because it wasnt completely dry. It was an accidental blow out...lool:lachen: Than i ran the mtg oil mix through my hair and rubbed it into my scalp.

If Im going to wear my hair out I need those caruso rollers again, i gave them to my sister. Because wrapping does not help.

DSHY your hair is looking good GIRL you have alot of growth coming in keep up the good work armpit here you come..

Your hair looks really pretty, the layers fit you perfectly. It doesn't look like you have breakage just very pretty layers.

Tami said:
your hair came out very pretty , give those weaves a rest girl !! :D
I need intervention, because I always say i am going too but end up throwing one right back in my hair...

I ordered hair a week ago and just received it, and Im really tempted...:lol: :look:

Everyone's right, your hair looks great, nice and full! It's hot out, I say let your scalp breathe. STEP AWAY FROM THE WEAVE!:lol:

luvSLave said:
Everyone's right, your hair looks great, nice and full! It's hot out, I say let your scalp breathe. STEP AWAY FROM THE WEAVE!:lol:
lol easier said than done....and its funnybecause i ordered shorter hair because of the heat....lol i might as well wear mine...

Girl I you know how much I love you in the lace fronts and you know you work those weave styles but, you hair is the bomb! It looks do healthy & thick. Let the beautiful mane breathe a bit. Enjoy you! :)

DangerouslyShy said:
And than I blew it out a little bit using a smaller sized round ceramic bristle brush....

This is my second time doing this, It turned out better this time....

Im still kinda self concious about wearing my hair without weave or a piece, because my right side in the middle is shorter, from breakage due to the perm. color I put on it last year....

I think i just feel self concious with shorter hair, longer hair hides my broad shoulders...:lol:

Does it look ok?

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/growth_challenge/rollerset_2/

Im trying to get used to a shorter length because I have been wearing weaves for SOOOO long trying to get my hair healthy and longer....

what do you think?[/[email protected]]
Your hair is simply gorgeous!!!!!

Back