New to the boards and here is my story...

Welcome D.shy! As a transitioner, I can tell you that if you aren't already a product junkie......you will be by the time LHCF is done wit ya...lol. And it's a beautiful thang!

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies...

nurse I have been over on BHM.com and I am an official product and weave junkie....!! lol

thank you for all the good words of advice!!

oh and by the way i used Nexxus Humectress and my hair LOVED IT!!!
but i want to mix it with honey I know it would be even better!!

It's nice to see your here! You're going to learn a lot! I love that shag hairstyle even though you called it a "fatal messup". I would like to wear my hair like that one day.

welcome!!! we have *meet* before but I wanted to say hello and welcome officially!!! your hair will be in the condition you want in no time!!!! This site is so incredible..... be patient, gentle and happy growing your hair! /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/newbie.gif

PS WHAT FLAG IS THAT???? /images/graemlins/think.gif

[ QUOTE ]
welcome!!! we have *meet* before but I wanted to say hello and welcome officially!!! your hair will be in the condition you want in no time!!!! This site is so incredible..... be patient, gentle and happy growing your hair! /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/newbie.gif

PS WHAT FLAG IS THAT???? /images/graemlins/think.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi yes thank you for the help...

the flag is for the Dominican Republic!!!

Representin DR to the fullest!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Welcome!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif I love your album... very pretty!!

Soooo, you're from DR, huh?? I'm going to be visiting your country (Puerto Plata) in two weeks, and I'm soooo excited!!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

Back