I did a CurlyNikki Twist-n-Curl *PICS*

I love this style! It looks really cute on you too. :yep: If the waves start to drop you can get a few extra 'textured buns' out of it too.

I think the best part is that it looks a little different on everyone. Your hair type and texture determine the end result, but it always looks good! :grin:

I love this style! It looks really cute on you too. :yep: If the waves start to drop you can get a few extra 'textured buns' out of it too.

I think the best part is that it looks a little different on everyone. Your hair type and texture determine the end result, but it always looks good! :grin:

Completely agree with your whole post! Thanks!:yep:

Looks awesome!!
So far I've tried the T-N-C 3 times & my ends never dry completely so they coil up as they normally do which then looks like a regular ole twistout.

Ok, I was so inspired that I just finished twisting my hair and adding the curlers on the ends. I will sleep on it tonight and style in the morning. I hope that it comes out at least half as nice as yours!

I do not have to go anywhere just in case ... :look:.

Last edited:
Looks awesome!!
So far I've tried the T-N-C 3 times & my ends never dry completely so they coil up as they normally do which then looks like a regular ole twistout.

I think that's good..that means your ends are not porous and dry. :yep:
I let it dry overnight. I dunno if using end papers help or not, but I always use them when I roll. Maybe they take out a little excess moisture?

It came out beautiful.

I'm going to try this next weekend.

How many hair days did you get out of it?

I am still working on that. Just did it yesterday, so 1 day so far. Nikki gets about 3-4 days our of hers.

FindingMe, your results are STUNNING! OMG! I'm jealous :)

I'm happy you guys were inspired by the style. I love it...I rock it just about everyday!

Very cute...I found that my hair didn't dry enough when I first started doing this style, so I had to improvise.

Now I wash/condition and place hair in large twist and let it air dry. Then the following night, I spritz my ends, add shea, and then apply the rollers. The next morning I remove the rollers and just separate the twist. I don't finger comb. Just shake hair for extra volume. At night, I lightly apply a silk headwrap. Style typically last me about 3-4 days...

My avatar is me rocking my TnC style....

Back