I cut my sisterlocks off!! Back on the straight hair journey again...

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
After 2 years, I still had curls everywhere when I washed my hair. My hair wasn't locking and I didn't have another 1-2 years to wait for my hair to get right....so I went to the hairdresser and told her to cut them off!! I still have natural hair, but she pressed it straight so I have a very cute short cut. I'm back on the journey to mid back!! VERY VERY happy with my decision!!!

So are you going to stay natural but just do press and curls on occaision or go to relaxers?

Either way happy hair journey. :yep:

No I'm gonna stay natural. I have been natural since '03 so I will never go back to the relaxer...just don't have locks anymore.

i hate to hear they didn't lock. as soon as i'm satisfied with how much natural hair i have, i'm gettin these!

Well your locks were very pretty and I am sure that your natural hair will be beautiful too. Good luck!

LOL! Ok. Ladies. I'm gonna get my fotki back up and running and I will alert you as soon as it is! :)

congrats on your loose hair journey. are you going to be a straight hair natural?

I probably will most of the time...but I don't like using heat so much...so after my hair grows out some, I will probably do some protective styles..

Back