I cut my hair off!

ScandalousBeauty

Let me tell ya, I had SUCH success with MTG. The stuff seriously worked wonders, I don't care what any of the non believers had to say. Anywho, my colored hair was looking awful. It was just wrong. So, I chopped it all off. Not to just get rid of the color either, but I really wanted short hair! All these months I had been growing my hair out, and I just didn't want it anymore! Well, I have a black rinse in my hair from 2 weeks back. But, here is my cut:

mycut.jpg

Very pretty!!! This style looks great. My hair is shoulder length and I have been contemplating a shorter cut for a while. I am just sick of my hair!!!

You and your hair look very pretty. Gosh, your hair looks so healthy and the bling is just blinging. You go girl. :up: :up:

LilChocolateMa said:
Let me tell ya, I had SUCH success with MTG. The stuff seriously worked wonders, I don't care what any of the non believers had to say. Anywho, my colored hair was looking awful. It was just wrong. So, I chopped it all off. Not to just get rid of the color either, but I really wanted short hair! All these months I had been growing my hair out, and I just didn't want it anymore! Well, I have a black rinse in my hair from 2 weeks back. But, here is my cut:

mycut.jpg

Are you planning on keeping it short or are you going to start growing again?

Very cute! It does look really healthy...

Do you think you will continue to use MTG and grow it back out after awhile?

LilChocolateMa said:

mycut.jpg

Its too cute!!!! It looks exactly like mine did when I chopped it all off 2yrs ago!!
I love it!!!!! Rock it girl!

CaribbeanQueen said:
Are you planning on keeping it short or are you going to start growing again?

Thank you all for your compliments! That means so, so much to me!

Well, I actually wanted my hair a little shorter than this, but I was scared to she cut it this length. I actually have my hair behind my ears on both sides. I don't want the longer sides! I am thinking of cutting it short enough so that I can spike it on top too. So, I won't probably grow it out again for a few months, not until May is my guess. At that point, I'll probably braid it and go natural!

I :love: it! Very pretty! If you don't mind me asking what type of cut did you ask for....I would like to get the same cut?

thanks in advance

Back