I cut it all off!

Amber_moon

Its gone! My hair is now gone.

I cut it back to neck length this afternoon. I just got sick and tired of it and cut it all off. My husband is NOT happy with me LOL :lachen:

Anyway, I just got finished washing it, and Im flat ironing it now. Ill take photos as soon as Im done. I just couldn't wait to tell someone.

OK ETA: Here are the pics!
haircut2.jpg

haircut1.jpg

Looking forward to it growing back healthy and happy.

Last edited:
Its gone! My hair is now gone.

I cut it back to neck length this afternoon. I just got sick and tired of it and cut it all off. My husband is NOT happy with me LOL :lachen:

Anyway, I just got finished washing it, and Im flat ironing it now. Ill take photos as soon as Im done. I just couldn't wait to tell someone.

can't wait to see pics! My DH is a little upset with me too!!:look:

Your hair looks great, I agree, it looks simular to Lauren450's. Did you do a big chop or did you just cut to get rid of damaged hair? It will grow back super fast just watch!!

Your hair looks great, I agree, it looks simular to Lauren450's. Did you do a big chop or did you just cut to get rid of damaged hair? It will grow back super fast just watch!!

Thanks you!! Just got rid of damage basically. And it was time for a change.

Last edited:
nice and thick i love it .. and when u flat iron it straight you would have that rihanna looking bob thing going on

Thanks guys! I was really nervous because I havent had short hair in a while... But honestly, the ends were getting so scraggly it looked like I was going bald or something.

I cant wait to get my hair back though... my neck feels cold. :ohwell:

Back