I cut it all off....am I crazy??? (pics)

congrats! i know how you feel though. i was so frustrated one day and started cutting and then was like WTF have i done??? lol but i'm so glad i did. now that i no longer have to fight with the different textures it is such a breeze to deal with my hair now. 3 months after i BC'd i went to the salon for my first real press and got my ends cleaned up/trimmed. the first time i wet it after that was a new day...i was finally able to see my true curl pattern...there were still some lingering stray permed ends and the trim basically got rid of almost all of them. give it some time...the "freak out" moment passes faster than you think.

Girl its fine. I cut over 5 plus inches off, once I decided to become natural. I still have about 6 inches (or less) of relaxed hair. I only been transitioning for about 3 months. Once I find a nice lace front wig, I'm chopping the rest off.

I have a Monique size head so I can't afford to walk around with a TWA.

Heck Yeah you're CRAZY!:nuts:
But you're crazy over beautiful, healthy hair and that's always excusable. It's bold. It's beautiful and I love it!:grin:

Thanks for the updates! You're hair is very pretty and growing fast. What did you use to dye the front?

How did I miss this!! :) I actually love your curly hair! congrats and I like the different styles your'e wearing too.

Thanks for the update. and Wow! To Imagine a few months ago you were in the cutters remorse state. You look absolutely FANTASTIC!

Girl its fine. I cut over 5 plus inches off, once I decided to become natural. I still have about 6 inches (or less) of relaxed hair. I only been transitioning for about 3 months. Once I find a nice lace front wig, I'm chopping the rest off.
I have a Monique size head so I can't afford to walk around with a TWA.
ROFLMAO.....girl I feel you thats exactly how I felt

Heck Yeah you're CRAZY!:nuts:
But you're crazy over beautiful, healthy hair and that's always excusable. It's bold. It's beautiful and I love it!:grin:
LOL....yeah...ur right...LOL....Im so in luv with it now

Thanks for the updates! You're hair is very pretty and growing fast. What did you use to dye the front?
when my neighbor did my hair I asked for a color and basically all she did was mix the hair color lifter and put it on for just a few seconds not too long....no color added on top....

How did I miss this!! :) I actually love your curly hair! congrats and I like the different styles your'e wearing too.
Thnx girl I am soooo into scarfs and stuff now and I am quick to throw one on around the puff....lol....

Thanks for the update. and Wow! To Imagine a few months ago you were in the cutters remorse state. You look absolutely FANTASTIC!
LOL....that remorse was a beast BUT I got over it quick....Im sooooo in luv wit it cuz those 2 textures were kickin my tail and I was soooooo sick of holdin on to it when I knew I would end up cuttin it off sooner or later anyway.

Ladies I really appreciate all of your support and encouragement.

Back