I Could Cry...

1QTPie

Elder Sim
*kicking in the door*

I have been browsing this site almost daily for over 3 years. This is my official first post. Welcome me, kiss my ring. :D

And yes I know I am another of the 20 QTPies. Everytime a new one registered I was like :mad: . Then I thought, "hey dummy," subscribe. SOooo here I am. I belong to nappturality.com and diaspora hair (I lurk there too) also. I have posted in many mnay many of y'alls Fotkis over the years. But now you can see me and "know" me cyber-ly too.

If I call y'all b*tches every once in a while, it's not me, that's my ummmm afro talking. ;)

I'm here! Now play nice... or else. :look:

Oh and I think my album is in my profile. No password needed.

Welcome out of lurkdom, 1QTPie!!!!!! ***bows down to kiss ring but stop and ask "Are you crazy"???? Im the HFIC--Head Female In Charge, LOL!!!!***:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

1QTPie said:
*kicking in the door*

I have been browsing this site almost daily for over 3 years. This is my official first post. Welcome me, kiss my ring. :D

And yes I know I am another of the 20 QTPies. Everytime a new one registered I was like :mad: . Then I thought, "hey dummy," subscribe. SOooo here I am. I belong to nappturality.com and diaspora hair (I lurk there too) also. I have posted in many mnay many of y'alls Fotkis over the years. But now you can see me and "know" me cyber-ly too.

If I call y'all b*tches every once in a while, it's not me, that's my ummmm afro talking. ;)

I'm here! Now play nice... or else. :look:

Oh and I think my album is in my profile. No password needed.

LMAO. Great, just what we need... another crazy one. Welcome to the posters club. :lachen::lachen:

Back