New Girl from NY.. Please show love!!

thanks again for all the compliments everyone
i hope i can achieve even healthier and longer natural hair and stop being afraid of kinks and craziness
im just so used to the press you know?

EbonyPerez said:
thanks again for all the compliments everyone
i hope i can achieve even healthier and longer natural hair and stop being afraid of kinks and craziness
im just so used to the press you know?

Welcome honey! We're neighbors, I live in Queens :wave:

The ladies on this board are wonderful and your hair will be in tip top shape in no time. BTW, your hair is already beautiful :)

welcome chica!

i am SS and in charlotte, via baltimore. i am semi-new here but more of a lurker than anything. well welcome again...

SS

7.gif
to LHCF, EbonyPerez! :wave:

Welcome Ebony, I'm a newbie too, also from New York. I must say that your hair looks really good. I can tell you, that one thing i used on my hair when it was natural that made it really strong and more manageable was the Tui Shea Butter Hair Smoothie from Carols Daughter. I haven't tried any of her other products, but that really worked for me, especially with detangling. Hope this helps a bit, and welcome to the board!

P.S. I'm in college too, where do you ever find time to do your hair? Between classes and stalking the board for info, i barely have time to eat let alone do my hair.:D

Back