I~CHOPPED~THAT~BAD~BOY~OFF!!I~BC'd!!!!

Great Pics!!
Your curl pattern is beautiful
your hair looks so healthy and thick.
Pay no attention to your guy friend. We don't tell them what to do with their hair. they have no right to have an opposite opinion about our hair:grin:

i was excited until i showed one of my guy friends and he started laughing and saying i was crazy for doing it.

ps. does anyone know how my hairs gonna turn out once it grows out? any estimations??

Congrats. You will notice as it gets longer the true texture of your hair.

Continue with the healthy journey.

You hair looks beautiful. ITA just keep giving it TLC (cowash, DC, etc) and you will see health and length. HHG!

OK, that guy friend is Cah-wazeee! Because your texture is killer!!! and you have bangin' edges too. Hopefully he's just shocked by the change from longer to shorter, because you chopped.

Any way. Yeah, you look in the 3b mixed with 4 a area although it's still hard to determine this early.

DC & Baggy that will help nourish the curls. And if you really want them to pop, try doing some big coils maybe with some moisturizing gel or leave in and then once they are dry, finger-separate them. That will be fierce, with a cute headband....

I'm scurr'd of you!

lol thanks ladies!! i will definitely enjoy the DCing more sense it wont take as long and will make my curls pop! im so excited to be a natural!! i'm getting micros tomorrow to help grow it out

Hi =)

I don't know if anyone has suggested this already (I could be repeating and if I am, sorry)... But for me last week while I was DC'ing I found a little trick that made my curls pop. After shampooing & conditioning, I rubbed a lot of extra virgin olive oil throughout my hair and put a plastic cap over it. Sat there for like an hour...And before I rinsed out the olive oil I noticed the curls along my hairline and nape were ridiculous! Meaning they really "popped." Lol.

Congrats on your chop! Your hair looks so thick and healthy. Can't wait to see your fro.

Hi =)

I don't know if anyone has suggested this already (I could be repeating and if I am, sorry)... But for me last week while I was DC'ing I found a little trick that made my curls pop. After shampooing & conditioning, I rubbed a lot of extra virgin olive oil throughout my hair and put a plastic cap over it. Sat there for like an hour...And before I rinsed out the olive oil I noticed the curls along my hairline and nape were ridiculous! Meaning they really "popped." Lol.

my hair LOVES EVOO, i put it in my prepoo and my DC. i should just try DCing with only EVOO! is that what u did?

Back