I Change My Mind...

Healthb4Length

I don't think I want my ultimate hair lenght goal to be waistlenght anymore...I just think that it would be too much work for my mega thiccck type 4a/b hair. I think I just want to grow out my lenghts to a little past bra-strap which I believe I will achieve this year. The reason why I've been toying with idea is because I have 3+ inches of NG and so much hair that it seems like it would take forever to style. Granted I'm doing fine and I haven't experience any breakage or too many split ends, I think I would be really too lazy to maintain 32 inches long hair:lol: Does anyone feel this way or am I the only one? Thanks for letting me vent.

*here's my fotki album and you can see what I'm working with regarding the thickness...look under the lenghts section and you'll see what I mean.

www.fotki.com/nubian7
the password is hair

Last edited:
sorry about that... Been having problems with that account and password lately...just click on the link and it shoud take you to the photos directly.

Yeah girl I can totally relate...my 7 inches is driving me nuts :-)

Actually I can only imagine....just untangling my little mess is a hassle.

Alli77 said:
sorry about that... Been having problems with that account and password lately...just click on the link and it shoud take you to the photos directly.

I clicked on the link and it still won't give me access

Alli77 said:

Nope its still locked. If you go to your public page and click on properties...to the right of the folder it is listed in there.

Alli77 said:

Its still asking for a password.

okay, try password hair...if that doesn't work then I apologize, I'm in the process of getting a new album elsewhere that won't be such a hassle...I will be updated in about a month or so...thanks for understanding.:)

Alli, your hair is SUPER THICK AND VERY Gorgeous, even though it probably would be extra work caring for waistlength hair considering the density,i think it would look beautiful. Think of Nays length/thickness. i can understand where your coming from.

thanks everyone, I've seen nay's hair and it's gorgoeus! I always imagine the waistlenght too, I'll see when I get to bra lenght, I'll probably grow it even longer who knows! I'm just being a lazy bear, I live in the North east where it gets cold and I'll I want to do is stay in all day...I don't like to wash my hair too often in this cold weather either...my hair just seems mega dry lately no matter what I do...I guess I should just revise my regime and get a humidifier and stop complaining:lol:

Alli77 said:
I don't think I want my ultimate hair lenght goal to be waistlenght anymore...I just think that it would be too much work for my mega thiccck type 4a/b hair. I think I just want to grow out my lenghts to a little past bra-strap which I believe I will achieve this year. The reason why I've been toying with idea is because I have 3+ inches of NG and so much hair that it seems like it would take forever to style. Granted I'm doing fine and I haven't experience any breakage or too many split ends, I think I would be really too lazy to maintain 32 inches long hair:lol: Does anyone feel this way or am I the only one? Thanks for letting me vent.

*here's my fotki album and you can see what I'm working with regarding the thickness... look under the lenghts section and you'll see what I mean.

www.fotki.com/nubian7
the password is moving

I hear you! Bra strap for me at the MOST. I'd be happy with a few inches above.

Back