I Cant Take a Decent Picture!

LaShanne

Anybody else having a hard time taking pictures of their hair? I cant seem to get it right! I keep getting the "double head" shots or the flash messes it up or its too dark/blurry or my laundry basket is in the pic :lol: . I keep having my husband do it and I know he's gettin' tired of it. I want to start a fotki but not with the sorry pictures i've taken thus far. Any picture taking tips? Thanks!

The double head shots can be cute. Use a second mirror and if you have to, crop the pic so the laundry basket is cut out!

Yes Im crop queen. I say screw it. I just snap snap snap and pick out of those which ones look the best. That is all. Practice makes perfect :)

beyondcute said:
Yes Im crop queen. I say screw it. I just snap snap snap and pick out of those which ones look the best. That is all. Practice makes perfect :)

I dont know why I never thought of this. I takes me several shots before Im able to get my whole head in one shot. I always have several shots of my bra strap, ends of my hair and half my head from the back. It frustrates me sometimes because I try to get it right the first time lol.

I can't get it either, especially the mirror shots. I use the digital cvs camera where you can delete the junk if it ain't right. I delete @ 10 times a picture. I just put the cam in back of my head and snap. Updates coming soon...

Lkaysgirl said:
I dont know why I never thought of this. I takes me several shots before Im able to get my whole head in one shot. I always have several shots of my bra strap, ends of my hair and half my head from the back. It frustrates me sometimes because I try to get it right the first time lol.

Girl, it frustrates me too...what makes me so mad is sometimes when I snap the picture one time...the picture comes out perfect showing my hair down to my midback so you can really see the deal...then sometimes I snap away and still don't have a good shot. I want to buy a dig camara that has like the screen that turns around so you can see for you shoot the picture. I need my own camara anyway cuz my SO gets so tired of me using his camara....kinda crazy...being I bought him the dang thing for Valentine's Day and he wanna be stingy wit it.:(

Back