I Can't Stop Laughin @ This: My New Favorite Commercial

I went down there to get one just for the red carpet:lachen: It takes what it takes for a Hollywood star like me:gorgeous: (<= do you like the color:lachen:)

In my best Florida Evans voice....

damn....Damn....DAMN!!!:mad:

I haven't seen this on the TV here locally yet. Thanks for letting me know where NOT to go:nono:

The store had Beyonce and Tyra's name or something like that, do they have permission to do that?

Beyonce and Trya huh?!?!?!

You can go from looking normal to exquisite in just 20 minute!

Can't get mad at the hustle. I wonder if all the models got a discount on the inexpensive lace fronts?

That red carpet is.....PRICELESS!!:lachen:

Last edited:
was the purpose of that commercial to discourage people from ever using LF wigs?

if so, mission accomplished.:lachen:

That was hilarious!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: roflmao!!
That one girl was working the heck out of her wig swing it and playing in it with the biggest smile on her face. I think I want "tree" wigs so I can look like Beyonce and Tyra.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Her (?) accent sounds like a mix of an English accent, a Caribbean accent, and a computer.

Can't wait to get my lace "wee". What "lenght" should I get it in?

Last edited:
I WONDER CAN YOU BRING YOUR OWN REAL LF HAIR:lachen:TO PUT ON AND NOT THEIR:blush::blush:?????????:lachen:I DONT LIKE HER HOLLYWOOD HAIR:nono: IF SO I WOULD WALK THE CHEAP RED CARPET LOL

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it's real. I have passed it before, don't know the address though. I have seen this commercial late nights. That's a shame. I see girls wearing bad lace fronts all the time on the metro rail. Makes me never want to try them because my half wig looks better than their LF....... and costs a whole lot less!

Back