My New Hairstyle - Short Bob

Okay, I am a HUGE CRITIQUE when it comes down to weaves (i even got the DH knowing what's a good and bad weave), but I must say, WOW, that is georgeous. And what kind of hair did you use? It's nice. Sorry it took so long to respond, but Hurricane Ike came through here and I didn't have electricity. Thanks so much for saying that. It looks like a disaster now, but oh well. I used Sensational Premium Now Hair 10" number 1.
- You know, this website is like, wow. Everytime I think of something or have something in mind, or things I'm curious about, this website always reveal an answer for me within the next day or so.
-How bout I wanted to get a sew-in bob, only because I wanted my hair to be in regulations for my uniform (and if you wear long hair, you would have to wear it in a bun, which i don't wanna wear my weave like that), so the past two days, i have been looking for someone who would sew it in and do a good close-up w/o using glue. I know how to do my own weave, but I always do it where there's a little hair left out. I never sewed the whole thing. And i was unsure if I can do it. But look, I get on LHCF (the best site), and there goes a tutorial and all. And it always happen like that.
But again, good job girl!!!!!:clapping:
Thank you! Check out those tutorials and they'll really help you out!!

Back