I Cant See Any Graphics On The Forum

RavenMaven

Hey everyone,

I can't get any graphics on the forum, no avatar, no banners, no profile pics, no reply buttons, no smilies, quote or thank you buttons, sometimes no photos within the posts, I only get the advertisements on the side of the page and text. Has this happened to anyone else and how do I fix it? It's not something big, but it's getting kinda hard recognizing names+faces without me being able to see a person's pic on their avatar. Did I hit a button on accident or something? I have already restarted my computer, and that didn't help anything. Help is much much appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Raven

I can't get any graphics on the forum, no avatar, no banners, no profile pics, no reply buttons, no smilies, quote or thank you buttons, sometimes no photos within the posts, I only get the advertisements on the side of the page and text.quote]

This is happening to me too, so I changed from Firefox to IE, and the graphics reappeared.

Later this evening, I'm going to take a few minutes to figure out what's going on with Firefox. :wallbash:

Back