I can't believe she said this...HILARIOUS!!

danigurl18

I just sprayed my hair with my new glycerin/aloe vera/water/castor oil/aphogee oils mix and my friend came in my room.. she touched my hair and was like did you just finish doing a treatment.. I showed her what i put in it and she said "you should keep putting that in ur hair because now it's soft like a negro baby doll's hair!!" lmao:lachen::lachen::lachen:
*** Just to add: my friend is black***

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
those negro baby dolls do have some of the softest hair this side of negrodom:blush:

:lachen:

I don't know if sleep deprivation is causing me to hallucinate, but this is THE FUNNIEST thing I've read in MONTHS!!! :rofl:

Between this and the ''Hairstyles You Hate'' thread, I can't catch my breath!!!!!! :rofl3:

Hilarious :lachen:I told my friend what was in my spray bottle and after I listed all the ingredients she was like "so basically you just made curl activator" and started making the sksh sksh noise :ohwell: I guess so. :grin: Girl, just let your soul glow!!

LOL! sweet compliment--I have a "negro" doll and her hair is jet black spiral curls. the hair is so soft, pretty and silky looking too.

I just sprayed my hair with my new glycerin/aloe vera/water/castor oil/aphogee oils mix and my friend came in my room.. she touched my hair and was like did you just finish doing a treatment.. I showed her what i put in it and she said "you should keep putting that in ur hair because now it's soft like a negro baby doll's hair!!" lmao:lachen::lachen::lachen:
*** Just to add: my friend is black***

I'm sorry but what is glycerin/aloe vera/water/castor oil/aphogee oils mix? how do u use it? and where can i get some?:grin:

Hilarious :lachen:I told my friend what was in my spray bottle and after I listed all the ingredients she was like "so basically you just made curl activator" and started making the sksh sksh noise :ohwell: I guess so. :grin: Girl, just let your soul glow!!

Lolllllll when i read that i could hear it in my head...especially after watching def jam comedy!

Can this be used on pressed hair? Will it cause the hair to revert :perplexed to “natural mode" since it has water in it?

I'm sorry but what is glycerin/aloe vera/water/castor oil/aphogee oils mix? how do u use it? and where can i get some?:grin:
I bought all the products seperately... you mix them together in a spray bottle.. i use it after i cowash and then again during the day when i think i need a moisture boost...

:lachen:

I don't know if sleep deprivation is causing me to hallucinate, but this is THE FUNNIEST thing I've read in MONTHS!!! :rofl:

Between this and the ''Hairstyles You Hate'' thread, I can't catch my breath!!!!!! :rofl3:

LMAO @ THE BOLDED!!!

Isn't Negrodom where Negritude comes from?:lachen::lachen:I'm getting hiccups from laughing too much:lachen::lachen::lachen:

what:lachen:the:lachen:***:lachen:is:lachen:NEGROD OM?!?!:lachen::lachen::lachen: (I would really love to know this too!!!)

Question regarding adding glycerin and water. I read on LHCF some time ago that there is no benefit to adding glycerin to wet hair because the purpose of this liquid is to absorb the moisture from the air to the hair strands. Does this rule hold true when glycerin is mixed into water based leave-ins or water mixtures such as this one?

Question regarding adding glycerin and water. I read on LHCF some time ago that there is no benefit to adding glycerin to wet hair because the purpose of this liquid is to absorb the moisture from the air to the hair strands. Does this rule hold true when glycerin is mixed into water based leave-ins or water mixtures such as this one?
As far as I can tell, it definately holds the moisture in my hair:grin: this is the thread where i got the idea from since alot of members are using it .. HTH
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=242245

This Negress must digress as I LMAO!!!!!:lachen::lachen:You ladies are a riot!!!! Beautiful hair and jokes...what a wonderful world we live in!!!!

Back