I can see why "others" get confused by our hair + I'm almost BSL!!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Sooooo, this morning my hair looked like this when I woke up:

bighair040509-1.jpg

Serious bedhead from sleeping on a wash n go :giggle:

Well, I straightened my hair for the 1st time in 6 weeks only to discover i'm almost BSL!!!

hair1april509.jpg

hair2april509.jpg

Shrinkage is a ****! :lachen::lachen::lachen:Just wanted to share :)

Bre look at all of your hairrrr! You are really retaining. Great job.

I'm still kinda sad you texlaxed...but your progress is so lovely I might be able to get over it now.

WOW!!! Your hair looks great! Healthy, long, all that good stuff! :yep:

*But on the real, I see where Msa is coming from regarding the texlax, because I really like your hair. But I see that you're contemplating transitioning? How come, if you don't mind my asking? And how's your adorable mini-me? :D

Bre look at all of your hairrrr! You are really retaining. Great job.

I'm still kinda sad you texlaxed...but your progress is so lovely I might be able to get over it now.

I didn't mean to make you sad :nono: :giggle: Thanks MSA!! :yep:

WOW!!! Your hair looks great! Healthy, long, all that good stuff! :yep:

*But on the real, I see where Msa is coming from regarding the texlax, because I really like your hair. But I see that you're contemplating transitioning? How come, if you don't mind my asking? And how's your adorable mini-me? :D

I am "thinking" about transitioning but really i don't know. I've even considered BC'ing in the last month :blush: My hair causes me a great deal of confusion :spinning:

Kiwi is doing just great! She was naughty this morning though :look: I did a braid out on her over the weekend and it was gorgeous. Much better than how my braidouts come out :blush:
wow our hair is deceptive!
Was your shrinkage the same as a natural/worse?
It was worse which is why i'm only "thinking" of transitioning :lachen:

Love your morning hair.:lol:

Congrats!!!:yay:

Shinkage is bad:nono:.

Shrinkage is the DEBIL i tell ya!!

Bre I don't know who you are anymore :lachen: That is great. You are going to transition back to natural now? Cool!

Go 'head wit yo bad self!:yay: What are you doing to your hair that's making it sprout? You have to share, young lady!:naughty::lachen: Oh...possibly transitioning?! A'ight girl!

very nice and healthy!!getting so long.
i didn't kno u were relaxed. u must of left it on for 1 minute..lol

Back