I can put my hair in a decent bun now!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

I'm so happy!! Since I have been transitioning,the faithful ponytail was once not so faithful to me. Last week when I washed my hair, I took more time out with it and moisturized and conditioned small sections with Carol's daughter MHH and 911 Leave in creme conditioner(my hair was still wet). When I completed,I noticed how much more manageable my new growth was and I placed it in a bun. I'm loving it!! No more flyaways, frizzies,and especially humps on my hair. YEAAHHH
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
That's great! Where did you find 911 creamy leave-in? I have a 911 leave-in but it's watery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I purchased it from the Chinese beauty supply. I know at wal-mart,all they have is the liquid kind. Since I wash my hair at night,I can't deal with my hair being wet.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Yes I do-my big 'ol forehead!!!!
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Girl please! Please check this thread re some alternate protective styling techniques from our fellow fourteenhead members: Big Head Girls Unite !

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks-that post was beyond my expectations!! Maybe my screen name should be super dome!!!
laugh.gif

congrats on this coz i kno how frustratin it is to wanna do the v challenge and the baggie method wen hair aint long enuff!!

Back