smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
nice and healthy in those pics....
smile.gif
smile.gif

Re: I bought the CHI flat iron!

I really like my CHI.I hardly use heat but it is still well worth the money.It makes my 4b new growth quite straight.

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
DSD-

Don't you use a Unil (if I'm wrong, forgive me)? If so, CHI and Unil used to be made by the same company (as far s what I was told). Either way, they're comparable (unless yours doesn't have a heat gauge) and they're both supposed to be one of the best. Just thought I would tell you in case you thought your iron was inferior to the CHI.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks!n There is a difference. The Unil is ceramic coated and the Chi has ceramic plates. I am curious to see if the Chi works better. I won't go out and break off all the cash though, my Unil will probably have to stop working first!
laugh.gif

I just bought a Baby Bliss which has real ceramic plates like the CHI, not just coated metal. The CHI Turbo at my BSS was $249!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I backed right up and asked one of the workers for advice. He said that the CHI is very good and is made to last. But it is not necessary unless you need to use it everyday, like a stylist might. He recommended the BabyBliss as the best bang for the buck. I spent $80 on that one.

Does anyone have any experience w/ the BabyBliss before I break that baby out of the package tonight???

[ QUOTE ]
RabiaElaine said:
Hi, I just bought a Baby Bliss which has real ceramic plates like the CHI, not just coated metal. The CHI Turbo at my BSS was $249!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I backed right up and asked one of the workers for advice. He said that the CHI is very good and is made to last. But it is not necessary unless you need to use it everyday, like a stylist might. He recommended the BabyBliss as the best bang for the buck. I spent $80 on that one.

Does anyone have any experience w/ the BabyBliss before I break that baby out of the package tonight???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Rabia,I've never used the baby bliss. But if you really want the CHI, check out the website I listed earlier and for a little more, you can have the one you really want. They're much cheaper than your BSS.
smile.gif

I am going to get this brand of flat iron. Miosy your hair is very beautiful.
up.gif
Thanks for sharing your results with it.

Back