I BCD ahead of schedule AND i'M SO HAPPY!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I was tired of fighting my 2 textures and I BCD ahead of time. My stylist left some relaxed ends, but I am still over all happy with my BC. :yep: I'm extremely excited to practice the protective styles without fighting with strait ends.:rolleyes: My fotki will e updated once my hair is shaped up a bit. Don't kill me!:blush::lachen:

My stylist is going to shape up my fro tomorrow, but I'm very happy nonetheless! Now I can truly start growing long natural hair!

Wait a minute. HOL UP!!!! You gone come in here braggin about your bc and NOT post pictures???? :brucelee:

Congrats, I guess :rolleyes:

:lol:

Yeah I was looking for pics too...

But I understand, I did the same. I didn't post when I did mine cause I chopped, and didn't get it shaped until a week later.

You better come back in here when you post them pics! :naughty:

Congrats!!!

I was tired of fighting my 2 textures and I BCD ahead of time. My stylist left some relaxed ends, but I am still over all happy with my BC. :yep: I'm extremely excited to practice the protective styles without fighting with strait ends.:rolleyes: My fotki will e updated once my hair is shaped up a bit. Don't kill me!:blush::lachen:

mm-hmm.....

:needpics:

just because :giggle::)

Back