I am stunned - Hair grew 1 inch in a week!

**slams hand down**

You see this is why I don't frequent the hair section of this board as much.

There is a salon downstairs that I know will stock this stuff. I'm gonna go broke I tell ya.

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
**slams hand down**

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif

unfortunately Sally does not carry these products, but if you have a computer at home or work, just go to www.ebay.com. Do a search on the words Bed Head and all the Bed Head products will come up. Go even one better and type in Bed Head along with the product you are looking for. I have gotten some good deals there. They also have Bumble and Bumble products for a good price. I have been hearing some good things about the leave in and just did a buy it now for leave in at $30.00 for a liter. From what I hear that is not a bad deal, shipping is free, so I think I made out okay.

i hate ordering things from the internet. I guess my main issue with it is that I like actually going to a store and picking up the item myself. do you think duane reade,rite aid or cvs would have this? dang and then you said bumble and bumble too.....hmmmmmm i wanted to try some of their products. i will keep an eye out for them...i'll look at e-bay just to see what the items look like. God bless you all.

No, only select salons have it or like I said you can get on Ebay. Go to www.tigihaircare.com website. They may have a store locator function on their website. But I have seen the products in the store. I bought the self absorbed conditioner in the store (small bottle) and then bought the liter size on Ebay and they are the same product. Ebay gives very detailed info on the products and you can ask the sellers questions before buying the product.

Good Luck
!

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
unfortunately Sally does not carry these products, but if you have a computer at home or work, just go to www.ebay.com. Do a search on the words Bed Head and all the Bed Head products will come up. Go even one better and type in Bed Head along with the product you are looking for. I have gotten some good deals there. They also have Bumble and Bumble products for a good price. I have been hearing some good things about the leave in and just did a buy it now for leave in at $30.00 for a liter. From what I hear that is not a bad deal, shipping is free, so I think I made out okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Edie, Bumble and Bumble leave-in is one of my latest discoveries. It is hands down, the best leave-in ever! You will enjoy it. You got a great deal on the litre. It's normally priced at $56. Thanks for the E Bay tip
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Edie, Bumble and Bumble leave-in is one of my latest discoveries. It is hands down, the best leave-in ever! You will enjoy it. You got a great deal on the litre. It's normally priced at $56. Thanks for the E Bay tip
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes a note that ArmyQT's hair product recommendations previously have been excellent for my hair too.
smile.gif

okay what was that name Bumble and Bumble
grin.gif

Hey Edie, Bumble and Bumble leave-in is one of my latest discoveries. It is hands down, the best leave-in ever! You will enjoy it. You got a great deal on the litre. It's normally priced at $56. Thanks for the E Bay tip.

Girl I just picked myself off the floor, are you kidding about the amount. $56.00, are you sure. And people are actually paying that amount. This stuff must be good. I am going to try it out as soon as I get it. And if it is that good, Ebay is the place I will be buying it from.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to say that this is a nice forum. I come from another forum and even though your set up is different over here, your overall tone is wonderful.

Well, back to the subject, growing one inch in one week is great, hopefully I can see that in a month. I am definitely a product junkie. Can someone tell me where I can purchase bed head products. I don't want to buy them from ebay and I've checked bed head's website without any luck. can someone help me.

Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
LoveHair said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to say that this is a nice forum. I come from another forum and even though your set up is different over here, your overall tone is wonderful.

Well, back to the subject, growing one inch in one week is great, hopefully I can see that in a month. I am definitely a product junkie. Can someone tell me where I can purchase bed head products. I don't want to buy them from ebay and I've checked bed head's website without any luck. can someone help me.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome
wave.gif

You can find Tigi Bedhead products at Ulta Salons.

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
If you have a trade secret in your area you should be able to get the bed head product line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bed Head products are Buy 1 Get 1 50% off right now @ Trade Secret.

Use the Healthy Goddess and Ego Boost after you do your moisturizing conditioner and rinse. They are used as leave in conditioners (they only strengthen, supply vitamins and soften) so for moisture, use another one. I know is seems like a lot, but the Healthy Goddess is a foam and it is aborbed immediately. Just spray a light layer throughout your hair and rub it in. It will disappear almost immediately (like I said good absorption). The Ego Boost is for split ends and keeping them at bay. I put it on after the healthy goddess on my ends and sometimes throughout the hair. Just squeeze a enough in your hands to use on the last three inches of your hair (maybe a tablespoon). I then use my cream hairdress (protective or whatever) and then I use my oil (castor/olive) combo. The hair is really moisturized then. I do the Bed Head twice a week. The Ego Boost once (might start doing it twice, I figure it can't hurt).

Well my Bumble and Bumble leave in conditioner arrived yesterday along with the curl conscious shampoo for fine to medium hair and the super rich conditioner. I shampooed first with the curl conscious shampoo mixed with nexxus therappe shampoo. Very moisturizing. I then used the super rich conditioner and tigi self absorbed conditioner mixed with honey and olive oil (covered my head with a heat cap for an hour) then rinsed out. I had absolutely no problem combing out my hair. The comb just glided through my hair. I then sprayed TIGI health goddess throughout my hair and massaged throughout. I then used TIGI EGO Boost on my entire head (2 tablespoon) combing it through and adding a little extra to the last three inches. I then put in 2 tablespoons of the bumble and bumble leave in and combed throughout. After putting my creme hair dress and oil on I braided it into four corn rows. I rolled up the ends. This morning I got up I felt my hair. It still felt moisturized and was very shiny. I decided to do a braid out. My hair is kicking today ladies. I go on the train to go to work and people keep looking at my hair and committing about how pretty it was. Even my rough shod 4a hair in the middle is behaving. Hopefully it lasts throughout the day. I'm loving my hair today.

Conditioner + honey + oil = the best conditioner on the planet
trampoline.gif

Good hair days are the best, especially when strangers are complimenting
smile.gif
Work it, Edie!

Edie, you never cease to amaze me with your progress.

Are you still taking the 12 mg of biotin a day? What brand?

Are you taking any other vits?

Congrats on all of the compliments! I am sure your hair was bumpin'!

I am only taking 8mg of biotin at the moment. The 12mg was giving me some very heavy periods. The only new supplements that I have added lately are Andrew Lessman Green Foods and his supplement for circulation support. I am diabetic and I thought it might help me keep my circulation flowing the way it should.

I have also found that rotating and mixing shampoos and conditioners every other shampoo is very good for my hair at least. The hair doesn't adapt just like our bodies adapt to vitamins and stop working as well as they first did. I just make sure all the shampoos and conditioners are moisturizing. I have about 6 different ones (I use 1 or 2 at a time); the same with the moisturizer. I guess I am in some way creating new shampoos/conditioners when I mix them. I use TIGI Ego Boost/Chocolate Head/Health Goddess conditioners for health but not moisture though. The health goddess and ego boost are used in conjunction with a moisturizing leave in. I have 2 shampoos from Marie long hairs that I use for clarifying (but they don't strip the hair). They are the Medic and her number 2 shampoo.

My hair seems to respond very well to this. I know it seems like a lot but I don't want my hair to acclimate itself to any particular shampoo or conditioner.

I am a hard core product junkie I guess.

Back