I am stunned - Hair grew 1 inch in a week!

Edie

The only things different that I have brought to the table in the last month or so is the Bed Head Health Goddess conditioner, Ego Boost Split End Mender and Chocolate Head Intensive hair treatment. I know that my shedding stopped and my hair does feel softer. I wonder that because my hair is not shedding like it normally does, the length is being retained better than ever. I thought it was my imagination but when I took my hair down for the week I stretched it out in it was just about hitting my belt. I had my husband measure also and he confirmed it. I know my head was sore as anything last week, as in even sore to the touch. I didn't bother to comb it at all because it was so sore, and just made sure to uncoil the ends and moisturize them as usual. I have been spraying the health goddess in twice per week and use the Ego boost once a week.

Dang... that's some growth. Congratulations girlie... Tigi Bed Head you say
scratchchin.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
The only things different that I have brought to the table in the last month or so is the Bed Head Health Goddess conditioner, Ego Boost Split End Mender and Chocolate Head Intensive hair treatment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard great things about that Ego boost.. how much was it? I never heard of that Health Goddess.. How much was that one? I'll have to check both of those out! Where did you get them? Ulta or Trade Secret??

Congrats on that growth!
clap.gif

Wow, to be honest I totally think it is attainable. I have been on Atkins for about 3 weeks, and my hair is growing like crazy.
I took pics, within roughly a week of each other and I think the growth is obvious. I don't measure my hair in inched, but I know it has grown.
Congrats, on your growth!

I get most of my Bed Head products off Ebay to tell you the truth. They are the same items that are sold in the store. The bottles are just beat up looking that's all. The product inside is fine. I have been very fortunate in getting chocolate head especially. That stuff goes from 17 to 20 dollars in most places and I just won 3 bottles for 20 collars, plus 5 shipping. You can
not beat that.

What's in "Chocolate Head"? I am just curious...not thinking about buying another product...just want to ask for all the other PJ's...I mean...curious folk out there.

I know it does have protein in it but it's not the first ingredient. I don't have the bottle in front of me. But I think the health goddess has vitamins A, C, E and B5. It is advertised as a vitamin boost for your hair.

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
wink.gif
Right Pookey, right...
I also think the other PJs might want to know if it really smells as heavenly as it sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
I do have to run to the store to get some things for dinner though...I just want to check and see if they have it on the shelves...and if one HAPPENS to fall in my cart...I really cant do anything about that!
angel.gif

Hehehehe
mental note to self... oops, i mean note for PJs out there. Pick up bottle of Health Goddess
Hmmm, and pick up one for my mother 2

Yes, it does smell like chocolate. I always use a moisturizing conditioners after I use anything with protein in it. I find that I can use the product up to 3 times a month without any damage from the protein. I will even put them on together sometimes. First the moisture then the protein and put a plastic bag over my head for 30 minutes with a hot towel over it.

Wow sounds amazing Edie. I always love reading your posts, because you always have exciting news to report. Thanks for sharing this little tidbit with us
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pradalover said:
Congrats Edie - wow
shocked.gif

LOL do you think Chocolate Head Intensive tastes a good as it smells
lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lol ugh
laugh.gif

Hmmmm ... just called the Salon across the street ...they have it ... might take a little PJ trip over there ... besides, I need to treat myself today!

Congrats Edie - wow
LOL do you think Chocolate Head Intensive tastes a good as it smell!

I would not advise eating it (are you weird). Just kidding!
But that it is some good stuff. I also recommend the ego boost and health goddess (packed with vitamins A, B5, C and E).

I bought the Ego Boost off of Ebay. Two bottles for $17.00, plus $7.00 shipping and handling. Try Ebay out. They have all the name brands. Just make sure the seller has a 97 to 100 percent approval rate.

I looked in the stores around and could not find Health Goddess. The woman in the store said they could not keep it on the shelf. People would come in and buy bottles at a time. Try Ebay!

Wonderful ...the salon across the street had all three ... I think I will have a special hair day tomorrow, and give myself a manicure too!!!!

Thanks for the review Edie!!!

Back