I am soooo mad right now!!!

joemerald

Not really, but yes I am kinda. I see a tutorial a two weeks ago about how to use the thingy to make spiral curls, and get all excited went out and bought like two dozen last week and before I get to even open the so and so package you all raving about these curlformers that appear even easier to use. Geez. So now I have to take the spirally things back to the BSS, do not even know if I can find the receipt, beg them to at least exchange them for some products, I am a frequent customer, and then go to Sally's (miles away) and buy the curlformers that I really want to use tomorrow. I am not happy ladies. (kisses anyhow).

Not really, but yes I am kinda. I see a tutorial a two weeks ago about how to use the thingy to make spiral curls, and get all excited went out and bought like two dozen last week and before I get to even open the so and so package you all raving about these curlformers that appear even easier to use. Geez. So now I have to take the spirally things back to the BSS, do not even know if I can find the receipt, beg them to at least exchange them for some products, I am a frequent customer, and then go to Sally's (miles away) and buy the curlformers that I really want to use tomorrow. I am not happy ladies. (kisses anyhow).

Hmm I'm gonna have to check out these curlformers.:grin:

Don't give up please!!!! I need to see more curlformer results!!! :grin:

Sorry you are having a rough time at the moment. It will come together if you work at it a little longer.:yep:

Even I wouldn't mind using these things too, when my hair gets some length of course LOL! But I just might get some of them still for doing on other's hair. But just a heads up OP, before you take them back, be sure and call Sally's and make sure they have some, because from what I've read, that not all Sally's have them. And then with the booming revolution of them across the board, they could be sold out in your particular location if there are others from that area too. So call ahead, so you don't have to drive that far for nothing. :)

Don't give up please!!!! I need to see more curlformer results!!! :grin:

Sorry you are having a rough time at the moment. It will come together if you work at it a little longer.:yep:

No, i think she's saying that she bought some spiral thingys and found out about the curlformers rave. Now she wants to take back the spiral thingys and exchange them for the curlformers but she can't find her receipt.

No, i think she's saying that she bought some spiral thingys and found out about the curlformers rave. Now she wants to take back the spiral thingys and exchange them for the curlformers but she can't find her receipt.

Oh ok.....Thanks Wheezy807. Thats what I get for reading to fast.:grin:

Hey Joemerald,
Any luck on exchanging the spiral thingys for curlformers at your local Sallys? I hope so.....

Back