I am so happy with my hair!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I read it here somewhere from somebody. They recommended using jamaican and lime leave in and using fantasia IC gel after it. I got the best curl defining wash n go I've ever had! I had great curl def w. the J&L leave in, but it had very little hold. The gel helped with that. I have to thank whoever it is who posted it here. I got alot of compliments today so I had to share! Thank u, whoever u are!:lol:

I use the combo as well and LOVE IT!!! (hair in avatar is a result of using the Cactus Leave In and IC Gel)

Last edited:
DDtexlaxd said:
I read it here somewhere from somebody. They recommended using jamaican and lime leave in and using fantasia IC gel after it.

Can you post the ingredients for the leave in? I'm so mad at you right now for making me run out and try another product.

Sorry, but if u love the product u will be happy like I am!The ingredients are:cactus blend extract,cactus blossom cactus seed extract, cactur root extract, cactus flower oil, carrot oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, aloe, jojoba oil, essence of lime, essence of mango, methy-paraben& fragrance. It's the bomb, I tell ya!:lol:

Back