Fantasia IC w Sparkelites made my hair

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Incrediibly moisturized and supa curly! My hair is already curly, but the curl def is sometimes off. Not only did it look fabulous all day, i also got tons of compliments on it! I also got a straiter style w/o heat by light brushing and putting on my silk scarf! My hair and I are very happy w/ this product. Whoever mentioned this product on this site, thank u...thank u....thank u! :notworthy I'm hoping to get pics by the end of the week, so I can show u all! I was gonna get Curly Pudding, but I tried this. It will be pt of my regime now! :lol: I love this stuff! All I have to do is re spritz w/ water to refresh my wash n go! :woot:

I've been using it... I'm thinking about switching to the cheaper and better smelling smooth n shine gelletion, just to see if it makes a huge difference.

It doesn't moisturize my hair, but it sure does lock in those curls, without making my hair hard or cruchy.

Soon I'll see if the ic gel will be a staple!

I was eyeing this yesterday...I didn't buy it because I already have Curling Custard and Citre Shine Gel. I guess I can always buy it and give it to my mom if I don't want it...like I do with everything else!

I love Fantasia IC! I have tried many curl enhancers but always return to my beloved Fantasia IC (I just make sure I use this with a little bit of serum or a leave-in to prevent my hair from becoming crunchy).

I like this stuff a lot too. I've started mixing it with my flax seed gel and the combo together is perfect for my hair--just the right amount of hold and moisture. I layer it on top of a moisture spritz and leave-in.

Back